UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-100 31 G x 5/16-in 1/2 Unit Markings, 0.3-cc, 100 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Insulin Syringes/Needles U-100 31 Gauge x5/16-in are used for the injection of U-100 (100 units per ml) insulin in pets with diabetes. However, it’s important to note that more than one concentration of insulin exists, so be sure that the syringe used matches the type of insulin prescribed for your pet. These insulin syringes also come with a sharps container for proper disposal.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lantus Insulin U-100, 10-mL$304.30Chewy Price$289.08Autoship Price
- Humulin N Insulin U-100, 10-mL$184.99Chewy Price$175.74Autoship Price
- UltiCare Insulin Syringes U-100 31 G x 5/16-in 1/2 Unit Markings, 0.3-cc, 60 count$17.24Chewy Price$16.38Autoship Price
- UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-40 29 G x 0.5-in, 0.3-cc, 100 count$32.96Chewy Price$31.31Autoship Price
- UltiCare Insulin Syringes U-40 29 G x 0.5-in 1/2 Unit Markings, 0.3-cc, 100 count$30.42Chewy Price$28.90Autoship Price
- UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-100 29 Gauge x 0.5-in, 0.3-cc, 100 count$26.65Chewy Price$25.32Autoship Price
- UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-40 29 G x 0.5-in 1/2 Unit Markings, 0.3-cc, 100 count$28.66Chewy Price$27.23Autoship Price
- UltiCare Insulin Syringes U-40 29 G x 0.5-in, 0.3-cc, 100 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- UltiCare UltiGuard Safe Pack Insulin Syringes U-100 31 G x 5/16-in, 0.3-cc, 100 count$26.44Chewy Price$25.12Autoship Price
- UltiCare Insulin Syringes U-100 29 G x 0.5-in, 0.3-cc, 100 count$16.09Chewy Price$15.29Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
My diabetic cat barely notices her shot with these small thin needles, and it's very convenient to have the built in sharps container. I really like the disposal mechanism that ensures that the sharps are safely contained after use.
All in one!
I love having the syringes held in the bottom of this unit until I need them and then discarded safely in the top of the unit. Very convenient and safe around pets and children..
Perfect for diabetic insulin cats
The 1/2 unit markings and smaller diameter needle work so much better for less pain to kitty. He does NOT even feel it now. The box to dispose of used needles very convenient. I only wish our veterinarians and others would inform pet owners better about this smaller diameter needle for difficult cats who don't like shots. I highly recommend!
These syringes are nicely packed - 10 to a bag. I particularly like the sharps disposal on the top. Syringes are a perfect size for giving my cat his insulin.
Exactly What The Doctor Ordered
They were the exact brand and size needed for my cat's insulin shots. Chewy got approval from the doctor quickly and I had them before the rest of my order got here.
Easier to properly dose
As I adjust Steve’s insulin up and down- the marks on these needles make it easier to get the proper 1/2 or .25 doses consistent.
Syringe dispenser and needle disposal in one small unit....very convenient! Chewy called the vet for prescription which was a huge convenience- thank you!
My 17 year old cat is diabetic and gets insulin 2 times a day. I used to buy his syringes at the drug store. It was so expensive. I found the CHEWY Pharmacy and the price is more affordable. I’m so grateful. Thanks CHEWY!