ULTIMATE PET NUTRITION Canine Comfort Calming & Relaxation Support Supplement for Dogs, 60 count - Chewy.com

Ultimate Pet Nutrition Canine Comfort Calming & Relaxation Support Supplement for Dogs, 60 count

By Ultimate Pet Nutrition
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
$31.99Chewy Price
$30.39Autoship Price
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)

Why Autoship?

  • Save 5% on all future Autoship orders
  • Set your schedule based on your pet's needs
  • No fees, no commitments - skip, change or cancel anytime.

Temporarily Out of Stock
Get notified when this item is back in stock.

About This Item


  • Manufactured in the USA.
  • Comes as a chewable, beef flavored tablet that is easy to eat and digest.
  • Formulated for behavioral problem management.
  • The vitamins, minerals, and nutrients can help reduce hyperactivity.
  • Intended to calm your dog down by supporting his endocannabinoid system.

See More

Nutritional Information

Feeding Instructions

Play Video: Learn More About Ultimate Pet Nutrition From Our Team of Experts
Learn More About Ultimate Pet Nutrition From Our Team of Experts

About Ultimate Pet Nutrition

The Ultimate Pet Nutrition Philosophy

Ultimate Pet Nutrition believes nutrition is the foundation of good health for all pets. Because poor nutrition can lead to daily discomfort and long-term health problems, they freeze-dry all their raw products to preserve nutrition without high heat. Every formula is crafted by Dr. Gary Richter, 2019 AHVMA Holistic Practitioner of the Year.

Why Ultimate Pet Nutrition?

Their complete meals are protein-focused, with 95% meat and organs, and their treats are made with a single ingredient. Every formula is rigorously checked for quality at an independent third-party facility. Each recipe is vet-developed and packed with prebiotics, antioxidants and amino acids, with zero fillers or artificial preservatives.

About Dr. Gary Richter

Dr. Gary Richter has been helping animals for over 20 years, and he was named Holistic Practitioner of the Year by the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association in 2019. He combines his extensive medical training with holistic Eastern knowledge to create a truly integrative approach to health and nutrition. He is a leading authority on pet health and nutrition and author of the bestselling book, The Ultimate Pet Health Guide.

Ultimate Pet Nutrition Food & Treats

Nutra Complete is a freeze-dried, complete and balanced, single-source protein-focused meal for dogs. 95% of the recipe is meat protein and organs, while the other 5% is a blend of fiber-packed whole foods like blueberries, carrots, sweet potatoes and broccoli, plus Dr. Richter’s own vitamin and mineral blend. Nutra Bites Dog Treats are 100% freeze-dried raw made without high-heat cooking. Each batch is made with just one ingredient and no additives, grains, or artificial colors or flavors.

Ultimate Pet Nutrition Supplements

Nutra Thrive: A blend of 40 nutrients for whole-body health.

Canine Boost: A 33-in-1 nutrient-packed food topping powder or tablet for overall health.

Canine Comfort: Mood-calming chewable tablets for stressful situations.

Canine Radiance: Chewable tablets to help your dog’s body naturally handle seasonal skin allergies.

Canine Detox: Chewable liver-support tablets to aid your dog’s natural detoxification system.

Juveflex: Chewable joint-support tablets to help your dog stay comfortable and active.

About Ultimate Pet Nutrition

Dr. Gary Richter brings over two decades of holistic and traditional veterinary experience to Ultimate Pet Nutrition—a brand that pet lovers can trust to make premium, veterinarian-approved solutions for their furry friends. With targeted nutritional supplements, nourishing food and all-natural treats—all carefully developed by Dr. Richter—Ultimate Pet Nutrition formulas can help your dog or cat live a happy, fulfilling life by your side.

Shop Ultimate Pet Nutrition

Questions & Answers

Be the first to ask a question.

ReviewsWrite a Review

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
2 Reviews
Would recommend to a friend

2 Customer Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By TJinNC on Jul 10, 2022

Great for Yorkie

So glad you carry this item. Tried to order from vendor's website and order would not go through. This helped my 8 yr. old Yorkie during the 4th of July week. He was still anxious but did not shake as bad as normal.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By DonnaG on May 9, 2022

A really good product !

This is a really safe product from a trusted well known Vet. Give it a try.