Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Ultra Paws Disposable Dog Boot Wraps helps keep paws dry and clean during quick walks outside. The water-resistant design provides extra protection for your dog’s wounds in times of rain and puddles. These disposable wraps wear out quickly on abrasive surfaces, but each package comes with 4 boot wraps for easy replacement as needed.
- Designed to be worn over the Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot to keep the paw dry and clean for quick trips outside.
- Water resistant wrap provides extra protection to keep paws dry and clean in times of rain or puddles.
- Pick the same size boot wrap and you would for the wound boot for best fit.
- Each package includes 4 boot wraps so when one wrap wears down, you can easily replace it.
- To go outside, place the paw wearing the boot inside the white disposable boot wrap and tie strings over the top of the boot ensuring it is completely covered.
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With you pet's paw still in position, mark the longest points at the front and back of the paw; remember your pet's nails will need to fit too.
The elastic side seams of the Wound Boot will stretch to accommodate bandages, but take that into consideration when determining the size.
|Size||Width of Boot||Height of Boot|
|Petite||1.5 inches||3 inches|
|X-Small||1.75 inches||4 inches|
|Small||2.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|Medium||3.25 inches||7 inches|
|Large||4 inches||8 inches|
X-Small/Petite size wrap works with both the Petite and XSmall wound boot.
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Ultra Paws