Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Ultra Paws Doggie Socks for Dogs provides warmth for your dog’s feet in times of chilly weather. And the cool swirly bottom pad can provide traction on slippery surfaces indoors. Plus, it’s perfect for added warmth and comfort inside dog boots and you can match the fun color and design with his favorite booties, too. These socks help ready your pup, whether in the home on drafty floors or outdoors in rain, shine, sleet or snow.
- Socks have no interior thread to catch on your dog's claws making them safe and comfortable
- Generous silicone swirl grip on the sole is implemented for optimal traction
- Wide, double-layer cuff holds the sock in place on your pup's foot
- Perfect for use indoors for extra traction on slippery floors
- Socks may be used inside of dog boots for increased warmth during the cold months
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: While your pet's paw is still on the ground, measure from side to side at the widest point of your pet's paw, which is usually near the base of the toes.
Length: With your pet's paw on the ground, measure from the tip of the claws (those have to fit inside the shoe too) to the back of where the paw touches the ground, which is just behind the pad.
||12 to 25 pounds
||25 to 45 pounds
||45 to 75 pounds
||75 to 95 pounds
||95 to 130 pounds
See all items by Ultra Paws