Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Ultra Paws Doggie Socks for Dogs provides warmth for your dog’s feet in times of chilly weather. And the cool swirly bottom pad can provide traction on slippery surfaces indoors. Plus, it’s perfect for added warmth and comfort inside dog boots and you can match the fun color and design with his favorite booties, too. These socks help ready your pup, whether in the home on drafty floors or outdoors in rain, shine, sleet or snow.
- Socks have no interior thread to catch on your dog's claws making them safe and comfortable
- Generous silicone swirl grip on the sole is implemented for optimal traction
- Wide, double-layer cuff holds the sock in place on your pup's foot
- Perfect for use indoors for extra traction on slippery floors
- Socks may be used inside of dog boots for increased warmth during the cold months
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With you pet's paw still in position, mark the longest points at the front and back of the paw; remember your pet's nails will need to fit too.
||12 to 25 pounds
||25 to 45 pounds
||45 to 75 pounds
||75 to 95 pounds
||95 to 130 pounds
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Ultra Paws