Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Dress up your pal’s ultra-stylish look with the Ultra Paws Double Layer Doga Tog Dog Coat. When the temperature dips, you can slip this soft, insulating polyester fleece accessory on your pup for an extra layer of warmth. The starry night design is perfect for outings or cozy nights in, and thanks to the adjustable collar and straps plus the stretchy spandex neck, it’s easy to put on your pal so he can get “dressed” in a cinch. Plus, you can get it in varied sizes for a snug, fur-hugging fit on most breeds.
- Made of machine-washable polyester fleece that feels soft and insulates your pal to keep him warm and cozy through the fall and winter.
- Four-way stretch design with adjustable collar and hook-and-loop adjustment straps around the chest.
- An opening near the neck allows you to easily attach a leash, so you can take this look on the go.
- Provides extended protection from the cold around your pup’s chest, abdomen and back so he can enjoy the cooler weather.
- Fits most breeds since it comes in different sizes, from extra-small Papillons to double extra-large Saint Bernards.
This coat is also available in a single layer design.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Ultra Paws