Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Protect your parading pooch’s sensitive paws with Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots. Made from water-resistant nylon, this patented design is the perfect all-purpose boot to keep your furry friend’s feet safe in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions. The toe and sole are coated in ToughTek—a grippy, flexible and skid-resistant thermoplastic—that’s extra durable and ideally suited to help older dogs and those with hip issues maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors. The split-seam upper shafts make these high-quality boots easy to get on and off, while the dual fuzzy fastener straps and foam ankle pads provide a snug fit with unmatched comfort.
- Durable, high-quality dog boots are the perfect all-purpose protector in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions.
- Patented design features water-resistant nylon with a high-grip, flexible thermoplastic coating on the toe and sole.
- An ideal solution to help senior dogs and those with hip conditions maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors.
- Dual fuzzy fastener closures with foam pad inserts provide a snug, comfortable fit, with extra protection for both the fronts and backs of his ankles.
- Made in Canada; set of four boots is available in two colors and six sizes to protect the paws of almost all canine companions.
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With you pet's paw still in position, mark the longest points at the front and back of the paw; remember your pet's nails will need to fit too.
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Ultra Paws