Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable, high-quality dog boots are the perfect all-purpose protector in wet or dry, hot or cold conditions.
- Patented design features water-resistant nylon with a high-grip, flexible thermoplastic coating on the toe and sole.
- An ideal solution to help senior dogs and those with hip conditions maintain traction on hardwood and tile floors.
- Dual fuzzy fastener closures with foam pad inserts provide a snug, comfortable fit, with extra protection for both the fronts and backs of his ankles.
- Set of four boots is available in two colors and six sizes to protect the paws of almost all canine companions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog All Weather Boots, 4 count, Size 7$6.84Chewy Price$8.55List Price
- DealBark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Large$29.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Anti-Slip Extended Cuff Length Dog Boots, Red, Size 4, Size 4$12.83Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealKurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Large$54.53Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Non-Skid Fair Isle Dog Socks, Size 6$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Elf Dog Socks, Size 1$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 6$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 7, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 7$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, Medium$10.86Chewy Price
- DealOneTigris Eureka K9 Dog Backpack, Ranger Green, X-Small$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
656 Customer Reviews
Size not true
My dogs back left leg went out and I needed to get him booties for his one paw due to him dragging it while walking. I measured the widest part of my dogs paw several times with a measurement of 2.5 inches; size Medium states it goes up to 2.75 inches however upon receiving my order, the boot would not fit or go over his paw at all. I measured again to double check and also checked the packaging just in case and no discrepancies. I had to call back to order ANOTHER pair in a size Large even though the measurements stated told me that it would fit. I ended up spending almost $60. Very dissatisfied and disappointed.
I have a 10.5 year old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. In his old age, he doesn’t do well on the hardwoods. It got so bad he’d fall and then refuse to step on them for weeks at a time. I’d have to lay out rugs and blankets everywhere… which was also annoying because he prefers to lay on the hard floors since they are cooler… so he’d lay on them then refuse to get up due to the possibility of slipping. He’s 155 pounds so not exactly easy to lift. I popped these boots on his back feet only which was where the problem is but didn’t have much luck. Finally put them on all 4 paws and wow. What a change! He immediately didn’t mind them and cruised the hardwoods like he was a puppy again. He’s even been running on them and walking down slippery hallways which he had been scared of for years. Absolute life-saver. It was getting so bad before, I’d have to move rugs around to create “runways” to get out of the house or to the water bowl. Now the rugs don’t even matter. My dog has the biggest paws I’ve ever seen. Everyone comments on it. An XL fits him perfectly. A little snug to squeeze on but they don’t come off ever. Make sure to clip the nails well, especially the “thumb” since that can get caught when putting them on.
Works great for my disabled dog
my dog is recovering from spinal surgery after rupturing 3 discs in his back and being completely paralyzed from the waist down. he’s starting to try and walk again and these are great for protecting his feet as he still drags them a bit & they help a ton with traction on the floors in our house. they don’t fall off even with all the stumbling and dragging he does since he’s not exactly coordinated!
Ultra Paws dog boots
These boots are awesome. If they are put on properly they stay on. My dog kicks his feet outside all the time and they keep him from tearing up the grass as well as no dirt in his nails when he comes back from going to potty. I only use them for his back paws.
Great for protecting injured paws
We rescued an injured Anatolian shepherd. She has a large hole in pad and these shoes helped her keep it clean it would heal up.
Difficult for human to put on dog and to take off dog
Jackson has been wearing shoes since last year, and is used to them. The fit is okay, but the difficulty for getting them on and taking them off again is due to the shoe's design even with Velcro straps.
In steamy AZ in the summer time your dog could suffer damage to their paws while on a potty break. These boots are a perfect answer
Better than I thought
fantastic service from Chewy! I ordered these on Tuesday afternoon and received them on Wednesday afternoon. Max has used them three times so far and no complaints. a little hard to get on but otherwise they do the job. so far they stay on if put on correctly. Long term , we will have to see.
you need to know this
This is the 4th pair of Ultra Paws I've purchased for my Standard Poodle. What you need to know is how to repair holes on the soles caused by toenails running booted over asphalt. There is a product called "Shoe Goo" that works beautifully. It's available at most hardware stores (red tube with white lettering). Pluses of the Ultra Paws include padded protection inside the boots underlying the straps, machine washability and double straps. They do not hinder his agility nor has he ever come up lame after wearing them. Living in Northern Arizona, these are a must for protection from stickers and heat.
I was skeptical
we live in the Phoenix area and the pavement gets extremely hot in the summer months and my Husky Charlie needs some protection. These fit as advertised, they are something that my dog had to get used to when walking but after a two tries he was running in them like they were not even on. It actually comical watching him walk on them at first but the transition was a quick one. Charlie's paws protected and they will protect yours after they get used to walking in them. Very happy with these