Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Ultra Paws Oakley Print Dog Socks provides warmth for your dog’s feet in times of chilly weather. These socks are designed with extra tall, double-layer cuffs to hold them in place and a cool swirly bottom pad to provide traction on slippery indoor surfaces. Plus, they are perfect for added warmth and comfort inside dog boots. Best of all, they are made without interior threads, so you don't have to worry about your pup's paws getting caught. These socks help prepare your pup in the home on drafty floors or outdoors in rain, shine, sleet or snow.
- Socks have no interior thread to catch on your dog's claws making them safe and comfortable.
- Generous silicone swirl grip on the sole is implemented for optimal traction.
- Wide, double-layer cuff holds the sock in place on your pup's foot.
- Perfect for use indoors for extra traction on slippery floors.
- Socks may be used inside of dog boots for increased warmth during the cold months.
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With you pet's paw still in position, mark the longest points at the front and back of the paw; remember your pet's nails will need to fit too.
Doggie Socks can stretch up to 25% wider than the width noted.
||12 to 25 pounds
||25 to 45 pounds
||45 to 75 pounds
||75 to 95 pounds
||95 to 130 pounds
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Ultra Paws