Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Your parading pooch will fear no puddle when she slips on the Ultra Paws Pawtectors Waterproof Dog Boots. Like galoshes for your dog, these high-quality boots are covered in a pliable PVC dip for waterproof protection in wet or snowy conditions. The durable outer layer also shields her sensitive paws from icy surfaces, as well as winter salt and other chemicals, while the soft fleece lining ensures plush comfort that wicks away moisture. Designed for double-sided wearability, you can help extend the useful life of her Pawtectors boots by alternating between the top and bottom each time you put them on.
- Waterproof boots are like galoshes for your pup with a pliable PVC outer layer that shields her paws against water and snow.
- Also protects against snow-melting ice and other chemicals; soft fleece lining offers plush comfort and wicks away moisture.
- Designed for double-sided wearability; alternating between the top and bottom helps the boots last even longer.
- Single velcro strap ensures a snug, comfortable fit; top of boot can be trimmed without fraying for a custom fit.
- Made in Canada; set of four boots is available in five sizes to protect the paws of most canine companions.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: While your pet's paw is still on the ground, measure from side to side at the widest point of your pet's paw, which is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With your pet's paw on the ground, measure from the tip of the claws (those have to fit inside the shoe too) to the back of where the paw touches the ground, which is just behind the pad.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Ultra Paws