Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Your parading pooch will fear no puddle when she slips on the Ultra Paws Pawtectors Waterproof Dog Boots. Like galoshes for your dog, these high-quality boots are covered in a pliable PVC dip for waterproof protection in wet or snowy conditions. The durable outer layer also shields her sensitive paws from icy surfaces, as well as winter salt and other chemicals, while the soft fleece lining ensures plush comfort that wicks away moisture. Designed for double-sided wearability, you can help extend the useful life of her Pawtectors boots by alternating between the top and bottom each time you put them on.
- Waterproof boots are like galoshes for your pup with a pliable PVC outer layer that shields her paws against water and snow.
- Also protects against snow-melting ice and other chemicals; soft fleece lining offers plush comfort and wicks away moisture.
- Designed for double-sided wearability; alternating between the top and bottom helps the boots last even longer.
- Single fuzzy fastener strap ensures a snug, comfortable fit; top of boot can be trimmed without fraying for a custom fit.
- Made in Canada; set of four boots is available in five sizes to protect the paws of most canine companions.
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With you pet's paw still in position, mark the longest points at the front and back of the paw; remember your pet's nails will need to fit too.
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Ultra Paws