Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Dress up your pal’s snow-ready style with the Ultra Paws SnoJam Toofers Pattern Dog Coat. When the temperature dips, you can slip on this go-to fashion accessory for a full-body layer of coziness to keep your pup warm, since it’s made with soft and insulating polyester fleece. It features an opening for a leash, a removable snap-on hoodie for added versatility, and extra-long jersey cuffs that can be rolled up or down to adjust the look. The fun pattern is perfect for outings or cozy nights in, and thanks to the “body suit” design, it’s easy to put on so your pal can start enjoying the cooler weather with less—someone say doggy snow angels?
- Made of machine-washable polyester fleece that feels soft and insulates your pal to keep him warm and cozy through the fall and winter.
- Full-body design provides more complete protection from the cold, and is easy to put on with no complex straps or buttons.
- Unique fabric pattern designs add fashion to function, and features jersey sleeves that can be adjusted to long or short legs.
- With a snap-on, snap-off hoodie for versatility when you need it, and an opening for a leash so you can always be ready for a walk.
- Fits most breeds since it comes in different sizes, and is machine-washable so you can keep it clean easily.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Ultra Paws