Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Help keep your pup’s paws planted firmly on the ground with Ultra Paws Traction Dog Boots. Made of high-quality 16-ounce fleece, these soft, lightweight booties feature a patented comfort foam pad and large rubber traction sole that’s designed to prevent slipping on hardwood or tile floors. They’re also suitable for outdoor use in light snow, salted walkways, grass, sand and other surfaces that could cause your pooch to slip or track dirty paws into the house. The single fuzzy fastener strap fits snugly around his ankle, and makes these boots simple to slip on or off quickly and easily.
- Soft, lightweight boots are made from high-quality fleece that’s breathable for comfort while keeping your pup’s paws warm and protected.
- Patented comfort foam pad helps keep the boot in place, while the generously-sized rubber sole pad keeps his feet firmly planted.
- Prevents slipping on slick indoor floor surfaces; also suitable for light outdoor use to protect his paws and help keep your floors clean.
- Ideal for senior dogs with hip conditions or any pup who struggles to walk on tile, hardwood or other slick floor surfaces.
- Set of four boots come in eight sizes to fit almost every dog; easy to slip on and off with a single fuzzy fastener strap that fits snugly around his ankle.
Fleece is not water resistant, so these boots are not recommended for wet snow or rainy conditions. Keep your pup's nails trimmed to prevent puncturing the fleece.
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With you pet's paw still in position, mark the longest points at the front and back of the paw; remember your pet's nails will need to fit too.
The width of the paw can be the same or slightly larger than the boot because Traction Boots will stretch.
|Size||Width of Boot|
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Ultra Paws