Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Keep your pal ultra-warm through winter with the Ultra Paws WeatherMaster Dog Coat w/Ultra-Heat Liner. It’s designed with two layers to fully insulate your pal without compromising on style—a thermal fiber-filled inside liner that hugs his fur and reflects his own body heat, and a weatherproof outer coat that’s soft and ultra-wearable with a fun design. To make nighttime adventures safer, it also features a reflective under panel and piping on the sides, and has an easy-access opening on the back for a leash so you can always be ready for a walk. Plus, a zippered “secret” pocket lets you store treats and other doggy essentials for your cold-weather journeys.
- Double-layer design insulates your dog to protect him from the cold with coverage for his neck, chest, and back.
- With an inner body heat reflecting thermal Ultra-Heat liner and outer weatherproof coat that’s ready for the cold, ice and snow.
- Adjustable design for a snug fit with hook-and-loop closures and a fleece collar that can be worn open or turtle-neck style.
- With a reflective lower coat panel and side piping for visibility at night, and easy-access opening for a leash.
- Machine washable so you can keep it clean easily, and has a hidden storage pocket for all your winter take-alongs.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Ultra Paws