Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Your pup can be the champion of ice and snow with the Ultra Paws WeatherMaster Reflective Plaid Dog Coat. This exclusive snowsuit is sure to keep your pup warm, thanks to its Ultra-Heat thermal liner, which reflects your dog's own body heat to keep them warm and comfortable, even in the cold. A high collar of soft, coral fleece warms your canine's neck and can be worn open, or folded into a turtle-neck. Not just warm—it's fashionable and comfortable! The waterproof outer material is printed with plaid and is soft, pliable and durable. For added safety day and night, your pup's lower coat panel is made entirely of reflective fabric while reflective piping wraps the sides for optimum visibility. Plus, there are D-rings and a hidden zipper pocket at the back for storing small items on your walk! With nine sizes, you're sure to find the right fit for your very own fluffy weather master.
- Full reflective fabric for full visibility at night, so you know you and your pup won't go unnoticed.
- The waterproof outer material is printed with an original design and is soft, pliable, and durable.
- Generous fuzzy fastener adjustment in the girth area allows for big pups to have that needed wiggle room.
- Two points of adjustability are built in the plush turtleneck, so you know your pup is secure and warm!
- A superior coat is made for optimum coziness with an exclusive Ultra-Heat reflective thermal liner.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Ultra Paws