Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wound boot is breathable to allow air to freely flow in and around the wound area
- Improves healing and helps prevent infection by reducing moisture and keeping the wound area dryer
- The sole is made from a non-skid PVC material that provides traction indoors
- Spandex sides allow for a range of healing stages by expanding to cover a bandage or cast when needed
- Two fuzzy fastener straps fasten boot in place.
Add an extra layer of warmth and protection with Ultra Paws’ Leg Wraps!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, X-Large$36.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- Labra Front Leg Dog Wrap, Large/X-Large$17.95Chewy Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Neon Pink, 2-in$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- PawFlex Universal/Joint Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Small$7.95Chewy Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Large$46.61Chewy Price$58.00List Price
- Walkin' Pets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- Adventure Medical Kits Dog Series Me & My Dog First Aid Kit for Dogs$45.00Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Small$39.93Chewy Price$46.00List Price
- Walkin' Pets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Large$21.07Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- Walkin' Pets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, XX-Small$43.40Chewy Price
- Walkin' Pets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Medium$51.80Chewy Price$65.88List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||Paw Care||Paw Care||—||Recovery|
|Material||—||—||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Worked really well for me
This little boot was perfect in size medium for my 75lb husky mix, cut his pad pretty bad. The medium size gauze inserts with adhesive worked really well too, I'd recommend them in addition. There's a little pad inside the boot and the Velcro closures effectively kept it on my dog with no problems, pretty easy to put on/take off. The included bag for going outside was surprisingly effective, while a little finicky to tie around his leg, it did hold up for a week outside. I thought maybe it would last one trip, but walking on my gravelly driveway it still did a good job. I switched to plastic bags and that sticky ACE bandage type stuff (dog poop bags work perfectly). All in all, super glad I got this and I know it helped his pad heal a lot faster.
Best wound cover ever!
Many Kudos to whomever designed this sanity-saving wound boot! My German Shepherd has struggled all summer after an ACL surgery with small open wounds on her pads and I have worked tirelessly to treat and wrap her wounds to be able to heal. Everything I tried fell off and left her miserable until I ordered the Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot! I highly recommend these and will be ordering two more. She is much happier and feeling better and her wounds are healing much more quickly now. She is highly sensitive foreign objects and boots and wraps on her paws but she appears extremely comfortable with these boots and never pulls at these. We walk on all types of terrain in the country and the boot has never fallen off yet. A+++++
Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot
Not recommended. The boot looked like it was either a used return or was damaged in production. The top portion material was split from the top edge to below the strap. Also, in my opinion, the bottom foot material would not survive any extended or repeated walking. My dog is an adult greyhound
Doesnt stay on
I have worked and worked with this boot for over a week and yes I have the correct size it just DOES NOT stay on!!! I would NOT buy again or recommend. There is another boot that I had to buy that is much taller that is working.
useless for our struggling dog
shaped like a bag and did not support mobility in our case. Strap's far to long and awkward. Not a good value $$.
poor review of this item
Onyx had a toe nail removed there for we needed some form of protection for that foot. these looked ideal, easy on and seemed durable enough. We live in the northeast and just had a warm spell with melting. the bootie that was included said waterproof, it was NOT> Foot was dripping wet, for an open wound under the bandages. We just learned he must have toe removed, this just does not meet the expatiations. I purchased 2 now out that fee .
Beware if you have a clever dog
My wheaten terrier ate at the Velcro straps and buckle til they were loose. I tried all kinds of ways to keep them on her to no avail. She destroyed all four of them. When I used other devices to keep boots on she ate ate red fabric
Sewing coming off after just 3 walks
Got this for our Bernese mountain dog that ripped off a toenail. When she walked on the sidewalk she damaged it again, so we got this boot thinking it was perfect. Although it does the job, I'm really disappointed to see that after three walks the sewing around the plastic part of the boot is coming undone.
I ordered this and the medipaw. The medipaw did not stay up, put this one did. My dog sliced his center pad and this covered well, stayed up and on, and kept it dry. I ordered a medium and it fit my lab mix with a small bandage on.
The Ultra Paws solved the problem of Bichon licking her front foot so much it made a sore. The boot is easy to put on and stays put if adjusted right. My baby accepts it and it's cute as well.