Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wound boot is breathable to allow air to freely flow in and around the wound area
- Improves healing and helps prevent infection by reducing moisture and keeping the wound area dryer
- The sole is made from a non-skid PVC material that provides traction indoors
- Spandex sides allow for a range of healing stages by expanding to cover a bandage or cast when needed
- Two fuzzy fastener straps fasten boot in place.
Add an extra layer of warmth and protection with Ultra Paws’ Leg Wraps!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Dental Kit$7.20Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Fruitables Pumpkin SuperBlend Weight Loss Dog & Cat Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$59.88Chewy Price$56.89Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Cream with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Tartar Control Beef Flavored Enzymatic Dog Dental Kit$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs & Cats$5.84Chewy Price
- Animal Essentials Detox Blend Liver Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$25.70Chewy Price$27.50List Price$24.41Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Classic 600 Mg Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$24.00Chewy Price$38.83List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Foam, 4.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- KONG EZ Soft Collar for Dogs & Cats, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 5,000 count$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||Paw Care||Paw Care||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
125 Customer Reviews
Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot
Not recommended. The boot looked like it was either a used return or was damaged in production. The top portion material was split from the top edge to below the strap. Also, in my opinion, the bottom foot material would not survive any extended or repeated walking. My dog is an adult greyhound
Doesnt stay on
I have worked and worked with this boot for over a week and yes I have the correct size it just DOES NOT stay on!!! I would NOT buy again or recommend. There is another boot that I had to buy that is much taller that is working.
useless for our struggling dog
shaped like a bag and did not support mobility in our case. Strap's far to long and awkward. Not a good value $$.
poor review of this item
Onyx had a toe nail removed there for we needed some form of protection for that foot. these looked ideal, easy on and seemed durable enough. We live in the northeast and just had a warm spell with melting. the bootie that was included said waterproof, it was NOT> Foot was dripping wet, for an open wound under the bandages. We just learned he must have toe removed, this just does not meet the expatiations. I purchased 2 now out that fee .
Beware if you have a clever dog
My wheaten terrier ate at the Velcro straps and buckle til they were loose. I tried all kinds of ways to keep them on her to no avail. She destroyed all four of them. When I used other devices to keep boots on she ate ate red fabric
Sewing coming off after just 3 walks
Got this for our Bernese mountain dog that ripped off a toenail. When she walked on the sidewalk she damaged it again, so we got this boot thinking it was perfect. Although it does the job, I'm really disappointed to see that after three walks the sewing around the plastic part of the boot is coming undone.
I ordered this and the medipaw. The medipaw did not stay up, put this one did. My dog sliced his center pad and this covered well, stayed up and on, and kept it dry. I ordered a medium and it fit my lab mix with a small bandage on.
The Ultra Paws solved the problem of Bichon licking her front foot so much it made a sore. The boot is easy to put on and stays put if adjusted right. My baby accepts it and it's cute as well.
Hard to keep on
Looks like it would work well if you could keep it on.
Ordered this in desperation to cover a bandaged paw that can't get wet and which I had been covering with a plastic bag and then a sock over that for traction, all tied on with a gauze strip. After doing that six times a day I could not wait for this to arrive. As it turns out, this item has very little in common with the shape and behavior of a dog's paw. There are velcro straps long enough to get around a young elephant's leg, but almost nothing to fasten them to, it's square and neither the materials used nor the way it's structured make any sense for the intended purpose of keeping it on. It can't stay on when they move and it is built as if to make it as easy as possible for a dog to tear it off themselves while sitting still. Furthermore the material is very delicate and it comes with a little delicate bag to slip over it if you want to take the dog outside. The whole exercise makes my wackadoodle gym sock and baggie system seem appealing. I hate leaving negative reviews but would like to save someone else the bother of expecting this to help.