UltraCruz Iron Charge Plus Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed and manufactured in the USA using globally-sourced ingredients.
- This iron supplement for dogs is specially formulated to help boost hemoglobin and red blood cell production.
- It also supports your dog’s stamina, energy levels and full muscle capacity to help sustain healthy exercise.
- Provides an excellent source of iron as ferrous gluconate.
- Contains additional vitamins and minerals to support your pet’s overall health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNo Brand Pet Supplies Vitamin B Complex Tablets for Dogs, 120 count$24.99Chewy Price
- DealUltimate Pet Nutrition Canine Boost Powder Supplement for Dogs, 3.17-oz box$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealNOW Pets Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$21.44Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.37Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Health Solutions Spunky Level II Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 1-lb bag$43.84Chewy Price$41.65Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics Protegrity EZ Probiotic & Enzyme Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- DealEverRoot by Purina Heart Health + Taurine & Green Lipped Mussels Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.24Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.43Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Heart Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$36.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- DealTotally Wags Collagen Dog Supplement, 7.4-oz bag$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- DealDr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- DealParamount Pet Health Liquid Vitamins Skin & Coat Support Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$48.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's TRP-Tri-COX Minis Small Breed & Puppy Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$32.09Chewy Price$30.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Starch, Glycerin, Bacon Flavor...||Active Ingredients: Resveratrol., Inactive Ingredients: Alpha lipoic, Acid...||Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil, Crude Fat, Moisture, Omega 3, EPA, DHA||100% Pure Virgin Unrefined Premium Coconut Oil||Ground Flaxseed, Dry Whey Protein Concentrate, Ground Beef Bone...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
UltraCruz Iron Supplement
My cattledog. Sadie's iron was low according to her blood work. It is my hope that this product will do the trick.
I have a 15 year old lab-husky mix that unfortunately has nasal polyps and is iron deficient. My dog loves these supplements and doesn't hesitate to eat them. I wish they were a little softer for her, but she still eats them.
Hard as a rock
These are not soft chew as advertised. My dog spit them out and wouldn’t even try to chew them until I tried to crush it like a rock crusher. Not recommended.
nuke ‘em people
These are a hard supplement and are too hard for my girl. I nuke them for 10-15 seconds and they become soft and chewy. She LOVES them and has really perked up, she’s her normal self again. I have a 4lb senior chihuahua and she has been fighting anemia for a long period of time. Vet recommended these iron supplements and she has been doing fantastic!
I wish we had more options for dog in need of iron supplements. These, although rich in iron are not overly palatable. My older dog has no interest, even if dipped in peanut butter.
I was very happy the product had iron and many other vitamins and minerals to take good care of my very special dog.
Ultra Cruz Iron Charge Plus
Our 12 year old dog has cancer & her red blood cell count was down to 18%. Her tongue & gums were almost white & she had stopped eating. We though she would die in a day or so . We started giving her the iron charge thinking it would help. that was all she would eat for a couple days. now she's eating & drinking again & seems to be feeling good . I know the cancer will take her but she's happy for now
My 14 year old olden retriever was on chemotherapy due to cancer. We had to discontinue the chemo because his counts were becoming dangerously low. He needs iron supplements for awhile and he absolutely loves these! He chews them right down! Will get his blood checked in a few weeks to see if there working the way they should.
Not soft chews
Good product ,but when I purchased I was under the impression that these were softer chews. They are really had and my dogs can’t chew them.
I have a senior schnauzer with health issues including anemia. I ordered the UltraCruz Canine Iron Charge Plus Supplement & received it today. The chews are extremely hard and impossible for my girl to eat. On a whim, I ended up putting one of the chews in the microwave for 5 seconds and it softened up considerably. I let it cool completely to room temperature. After that, she had no problem eating it and seemed to really like the flavor.