UltraCruz Iron Charge Plus Goat Supplement
About This Item
- Helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Crafted in a convenient pellet form that tastes great.
- Formulated with high-quality vitamin B-12, thiamine for excited horses.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Show & Wellness Goat & Sheep Supplement, 10-lb bag$31.20Chewy Price$29.64Autoship Price
- Save-A-Caf Sav-A-Lam Sav-A-Kid Lamb & Kid Colostrum Replacer, 10-oz pouch$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Wellness Poultry Supplement, 2-lb bag$12.45Chewy Price$11.83Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Probiotic Poultry Supplement, 2-lb bag$12.45Chewy Price$11.83Autoship Price
- Sav-A-Caf Sav-A-Lam Sheep Milk Replacer, 4-lb pouch$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Propylene Glycol Livestock Supplement, 1-gal, 4 count$93.71Chewy Price$89.02Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Udder Balm Livestock Supplement, 32-oz bottle$15.57Chewy Price$14.79Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Multi-Species Liquid B-12 Livestock Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Fresh Eggs Daily Brewers Yeast with Garlic Chicken & Duck Feeding Supplement, 5-lb jar$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Fresh Eggs Daily Poultry Probiotics Balanced Mix Chicken & Duck Supplement, 16-oz jar$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Cell Liquid Vitamin Poultry Supplement, 1-pt bottle, 32-oz bottle$25.46Chewy Price$26.98List Price$24.19Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Liquid B-12 Premium Poultry Supplement, 1-pt bottle$21.61Chewy Price$21.95List Price$20.53Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
can Nigerian dwarf goats have this
Answer by • Apr 10, 2020
This supplement is suitable for goats as well as sheep, llamas, and alpacas to help prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
So if I’m feeding this to say 9 goats in one pasture and 6 in the other how much would I need to add to their bucket of feed that gets distributed to them all?
Answer by • Apr 19, 2021
It is recommended to give 1 scoop daily for up to two weeks, to support iron deficient goats, sheep, llamas or alpacas. Do not administer this supplement to animals which are not iron deficient.
How much is a 'scoop' (volume...to calculate # of scoops per bag)? How much available iron per scoop?
Answer by • Aug 15, 2020
1 scoop is 28g and there is 30mg iron per scoop.
Be the first to recommend this product.