UltraCruz Show & Wellness Goat & Sheep Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stimulates your equine’s appetite and energy production.
- Crafted into a convenient and tasty pellet form that horses love.
- Designed to stimulate appetite and promote healthy GI function.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealSave-A-Caf Sav-A-Lam Sav-A-Kid Lamb & Kid Colostrum Replacer, 10-oz pouch$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Multi-Species Liquid B-12 Livestock Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Udder Balm Livestock Supplement, 32-oz bottle$15.57Chewy Price$14.79Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Propylene Glycol Livestock Supplement, 1-gal, 4 count$93.71Chewy Price$89.02Autoship Price
- dealSav-A-Caf Sav-A-Lam Sheep Milk Replacer, 8-lb pouch$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Electrolyte Poultry Supplement, 1-lb bag$12.45Chewy Price$11.83Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Mineral Oil Light Livestock Supplement, 1-gal, 4 count$74.44Chewy Price$70.72Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Poultry Booster Pellet Vitamin Supplement, 1.25-lb jar$14.38Chewy Price$13.66Autoship Price
- dealFresh Eggs Daily Poultry Probiotics Balanced Mix Chicken & Duck Supplement, 6-lb jar$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Cell Liquid Vitamin Poultry Supplement, 1-pt bottle, 32-oz bottle$25.50Chewy Price$26.98List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- dealFresh Eggs Daily Coop Kelp Organic Chicken & Duck Supplement, 16-oz jar$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- dealFresh Eggs Daily Brewers Yeast with Garlic Chicken & Duck Feeding Supplement, 5-lb jar$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|FarmAnimalType||Goat, Sheep||Goat||Goat||Cattle, Goat, Pig, Sheep||Cattle, Goat, Pig|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||Digestive Health|
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flax Seed , Rice Bran...||Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...||Processed Grain By-Products, Grain Products, Molasses Products...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Whey, Grain Products...||Processed Grain By-Products, Egg Product, Animal Protein Products...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Really good ingredients. It's only been a few weeks, but the girls (3 mini lamanchas) look shinier and feel softer. They're not quite done shedding all the winter coat though. Dandruff seems less as well. Definitely worth it!
Great varied ingredients!
I’ve been looking everywhere for a complete supplement I’d be happy to give my 3 sheep, and possibly my 3 goats too. (If I gave this to my goats I would have to supplement them with copper, which sheep can’t tolerate, and this doesn’t have). I found this, read the ingredients and guaranteed analysis, and ordered it almost immediately after. The first five ingredients are dehydrated alfalfa meal, ground flax seed, rice bran, flaxseed oil, and ground sunflower seed, which is amazing and what I wanted! And it has other ingredients that I can scarcely find in a sheep supplement. It also has biotin and omega-3 fatty acids (for nice fur and hooves). The one issue I have with it is that it doesn’t have a 2:1 calcium to phosphorus ratio but pickers can’t be choosers. The pellets themselves look and smell quality. Usually you can tell a bad quality feed by its “plastic” or “chemical” smell, which this doesn’t have. I add this to Timothy hay pellets, soaked beet pulp (to put weight on a new underweight sheep), probios, and diatomaceous earth for my sheep. I’m excited to see the results in my animals!