UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
Country Vet Naturals 34-15 Grain-Free Cat Food, 18-lb bag
Diamond Naturals Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Simply spray and play, no need to rinse.
- Crafted using natural essential oils that bugs hate.
- Pesticide-free formula for the safety of your pet and the planet.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.39Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Strawfield Pets Antiseptic + Chlorhexidine Wipes for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nixall VetResponse Eye & Ear Dog, Cat & Horse Wash, 8-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$4.77Chewy Price$7.25List Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.00Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, XX-Small/X-Small$7.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sulfur, Mineral oil, Pine tar, Pine Oil.||Electrolyzed Oxygenated water (H20) 99.90%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.082%, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.015%...||Electrolyzed oxygenated water-97.732%, Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate-2.2%, Sodium Chloride-.048%...||N/A||Natural Gelling Agent, Medical Grade Manuka Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil...|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Sensitive Skin, First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
would this be safe to use on my rabbits skin??
Answer by • Jul 13, 2020
This unique ointment is crafted to be safe to use on all animals.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Debb on Jan 9, 2022
Works SUPER good
Love this product ! I use it on my horses frogs ! Keeps them nice and conditioned , kill bacteria!