Under the Weather Urinary Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support urinary tract health.
- N-acetyl glucosamine supports normal pH balance in the urinary tract.
- D-mannose and cranberry extract promotes normal urinary tract health.
- Completely free of corn, artificial flavors and dyes.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLiquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- DealHyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Formula Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$23.96Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- DealPetAg UT Solution Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$16.99Chewy Price$18.28List Price
- DealGreen Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$15.40Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- DealThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealResvantage Feline Longevity Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- DealVital Planet Flora Cat Daily Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 3.9-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 6 count$89.99Chewy Price$99.95List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- DealbSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 45 day$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealLiquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- DealRx Vitamins Rx Renal Beadlets Kidney Supplement for Cats, 100-g jar$38.00Chewy Price$36.10Autoship Price
- DealVet's Best Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.22Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.81Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Buffered White Distilled Vinegar...||Active Ingredients per one soft chew: Cranberry Extract (50 mg), Bromelain (25 mg), L-Lysine (25 mg)...||Active: Taurine 50 mg, Cranberry Extract 50 mg, Marshmallow (Altheaea Officinale) Root Powder 50 mg...||Per 1 Chew: D-Mannose, N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab), Cranberry Extract...||Brewers Yeast, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Hard to Chew
My cats weren't interested in these the way they come. Compared to other soft chews these are hard and larger than I expected them to be. Once I mashed them up and mixed them in with their cat food they ate them. They liked the flavor. The size and being too hard didn't appeal to my cats. Maybe other cats will like them.
Cat wouldn't try it, and he eats everything, literally!!
Well I'm sure this is a great product but my cat wouldn't try it. So it was a waste of money for me. Maybe he will try it again and surprise me.
Works well for our senior cat!
My cat demands a treat included in his meal every morning. He complains when I forget. If this geriatric cat can chew the treats, any cat can. Maybe some of the low marks are from old stock? I’ve never noticed issues with my cat chewing the supplements. Happy to have found a supplement that helps my cat stay healthy and is so well liked.
not a favorite
bought these for my cat who had urinary problems. not a big hit with either of my guys. i have to crush them up and hide in food for them to take them.
Hard as Rocks
I have several kitties and none of them would eat these, they are literally hard as rocks.
Hard as a rock. Upside is that the cats are batting them around and getting some play time in.
Stinky and hard as a rock
I bought these for my cat with urinary crystals. He won’t touch them. What a waste of money!
He dont want more
My cat only ate 1 and does not want more, money wasted
Hard to eat
These were too hard for my cat to eat and wouldn’t even try to
Unappealing to cats
I have 6 cats. Only one of them would try eating this product.