Upgrade your aquarium swagger with the eco-friendly Underwater Galleries Assorted Cichlid Aquarium Stone Caves. These ceramic, hollow cave replicas don’t just look cool, they’re actually fish condos that provide a safe place to hide as well as plenty of privacy when it’s time to breed. Because they’re hand-glazed and individually-poured, each one is actually one of a kind! And since they’re hollow, they won’t displace you aquarium water so you can add as many as you like. Ideal for live-bearers like cichlids, mollies, platies and others, they’re made with non-toxic ceramic, with no resins, petroleum or lead, so they’re safe for all your fish and plants.
- Man-made ceramic stones are hand-glazed and made to look like naturalistic replicas of actual caves.
- Individually-poured so each one is unique, and is fish and plant-safe with zero resins, petroleum-derived materials or lead-based paint.
- Hollow, spacious interiors are great for fish to hang out and breed, and won’t displace your aquarium water.
- Helps keep fish healthy by encouraging exploration, providing a safe hideout, and secure breeding niches.
- Great for a variety of live-bearing tropical fish like African and South American cichlids, guppies, mollies, platies, swordtails, Endler's livebearer, and others.
(2) Large #6401, (2) Medium #6211, (3) Medium #6221, (3) Medium #6201, (2) Small #6301, and (3) Small #6311.
See all items by Underwater Galleries