Underwater Treasures Foregrounder Green Hairgrass Fish Ornament
About This Item
- This incredibly detailed decoration enhances your finned friends' aquarium.
- Makes a great stress-free retreat for smaller underwater buddies.
- Crafted using only the highest quality materials.
- Non-toxic and safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Creates a realistic, natural environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPenn-Plax Jack Sparrow Aquarium Ornament$12.99Chewy Price
- DealPenn-Plax Hank On Sand Aquarium Ornament$7.27Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Nemo & Marlin Aquarium Ornament$9.26Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Barbosa Aquarium Ornament$12.65Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Natural Tank Decor Aquarium Ornament, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price
- DealPenn-Plax Skeleton Treasure Aquarium Ornament$13.14Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Anchor & Plant Aquarium Ornament$8.66Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Grey Rock Scape Aquarium Ornament$16.99Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasures Deepwater Coral Cavern Fish Ornament$195.15Chewy Price
- DealPenn-Plax Anchor & Plant Large Aquarium Ornament$38.18Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Tiki Tribe Aquarium Ornament$20.24Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Tufa Stone Aquarium Ornament$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
|Material||—||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Milo on Nov 10, 2022
Best snail trap
I know , snail trap. Yes , if you have snails in your tank is like a magnet to them. I let it float in the tank and take it out after a day. I've about 20 on it and your fish can use it like a lilypad