Underwater Treasures Foregrounder Bamboo Fish Ornament
Must enter code FALL2022 at checkout to redeem
About This Item
- This incredibly detailed decoration enhances your finned friends' aquarium.
- Makes a great stress-free retreat for smaller underwater buddies.
- Crafted using only the highest quality materials.
- Non-toxic and safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Creates a realistic, natural environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCC Pet Surrey Fish Aquarium Ornament$9.00Chewy Price$14.29List Price
- DealUnderwater Treasures Mini Garden Stump Fish Ornament$6.46Chewy Price
- DealUnderwater Treasures Pirate Skull Fish Ornament$3.72Chewy Price
- DealUnderwater Treasures Purple Passion Fish Plant, 16-in$15.39Chewy Price
- DealUnderwater Treasures Magenta Moon Fish Ornament, 16-in$14.00Chewy Price
- DealUnderwater Treasure Carp Grass Fish Aquarium Ornament, 6 count$4.99Chewy Price
- DealUnderwater Treasure Green Jungle Vallisneria Fish Aquarium Plant$6.99Chewy Price
- DealbiOrb Clamshell Aquarium Ornament, Medium$36.79Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Nemo & Marlin Aquarium Ornament$8.64Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealUnderwater Treasures Woodland Troll Fish Ornament$42.27Chewy Price
- DealPenn-Plax Anchor & Plant Aquarium Ornament$10.60Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Tufa Stone Aquarium Ornament$11.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By betafishmom on Sep 19, 2022
If you have beta fish this is too sharp for them. I ended up giving it to my mom for her goldfish after I cut the pointy part off. Betas have delicate fin’s and this plant could hurt them