Underwater Treasures Foregrounder Bamboo Fish Ornament
About This Item
- This incredibly detailed decoration enhances your finned friends' aquarium.
- Makes a great stress-free retreat for smaller underwater buddies.
- Crafted using only the highest quality materials.
- Non-toxic and safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Creates a realistic, natural environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Penn-Plax Jack Sparrow Aquarium Ornament$12.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Hank On Sand Aquarium Ornament$7.27Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Nemo & Marlin Aquarium Ornament$9.26Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob Mini Resin Gift Aquarium Ornament, 6 count$22.53Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Barbosa Aquarium Ornament$12.65Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Natural Tank Decor Aquarium Ornament, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Skeleton Treasure Aquarium Ornament$13.14Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Anchor & Plant Aquarium Ornament$8.66Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Grey Rock Scape Aquarium Ornament$16.99Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasures Deepwater Coral Cavern Fish Ornament$195.15Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Anchor & Plant Large Aquarium Ornament$38.18Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Tiki Tribe Aquarium Ornament$20.24Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A||Plastic, N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By betafishmom on Sep 19, 2022
If you have beta fish this is too sharp for them. I ended up giving it to my mom for her goldfish after I cut the pointy part off. Betas have delicate fin’s and this plant could hurt them