Unipaws 3 Panel Arched Dog Gate
About This Item
- 3-panel arched foldable gate is freestanding and requires no installation.
- Sturdy enough to use in entryways, halls, staircases and more to keep furbabies safe and out of trouble.
- 2 support feet and rubber pads at the gate bottom add stability and help to prevent floor scratching.
- Quality wood and dual hinges are highly durable, and the gate is stylish to fit in with your home’s décor.
- Dual-sided folding system makes it easy to fold up and pack away when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, White$99.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Espresso, Medium$89.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, White$76.05Chewy Price
- MidWest Glow in the Dark Dog & Cat Gate, Graphite, 39-in$66.19Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- Richell Deluxe Freestanding Gate with Door for Dogs & Cats, Large$369.99Chewy Price$440.00List Price
- Cardinal Gates Decorative Freestanding Dog Gate, Aspen Bamboo$144.95Chewy Price$164.95List Price
- Richell Tall One-Touch Wide Dog Gate II, White$333.00Chewy Price
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Large$99.99Chewy Price
- GMI Keepsafe Wooden Expanding Pet Gate, 5-ft wide$79.99Chewy Price
- Richell One-Touch Wide Dog Gate II, Brown$249.99Chewy Price$295.00List Price
- Cardinal Gates Auto-Lock Pet Gate, White$81.95Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- Richell Freestanding Gate for Dogs & Cats, Autumn Matte, Large$127.45Chewy Price$228.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Wood, Plastic||Wood||Wood||Wood, N/A|
|Gate Feature||Pet Door, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Retractable||Gate Extension||Pet Door||Pet Door, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Chew-Resistant|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
This gate (3 panel) was my second choice. It has worked just fine, puppy jumping on in is precarious and if your puppy is large it would be a problem! We have been able to actively "train" /divert puppies attention while attempting to breach this gate. We wanted something temporary and this is just fine and will continue to serve us through puppy stage
Great Dog Gate
Second week of having this pet gate for our dogs and very pleased. The appearance is great and would fit in with most decor. Set up straight from the box. Easy to use, it is double hinged so swings in or out. Out dogs are not jumpers so it is working for us.
Although the style of this dog gate was nice, .... The quality of the assembly totally was terrible. The header pulled from the post while unpacking. The entire gate needed to be re-glued. By the observation it appeared that some glue was used but had dried prior to assembly. Then a complaint to Chewy regarding sending a new one and that never happened. I would have thought that the several thousands of dollars I have spent at chewy that they would have at least sent another gate. Bummer!
Beautiful grey gate
I love the gates (I bought 2) the grey color matched my decor. They are taller which is good for my larger rescue “pups” & very easy to move around. My Dutchess had to have surgery on her back leg & wear a donut. She is supposed to be contained & stay calm during her 8 week recovery so I got the gates to keep her from trying to climb the stairs. I made the mistake to leave her “alone” thinking she would lay down in the dinning room with these new gates up. When I came back in the house, she had torn the donut off & chewed through one of the wooden spindles on the gate & picked it up & moved it so she could get into the living room & lay on the couch (which she was not supposed to “jump” up on). The gates work perfect for keeping my girls out of areas when I’m around. These gates are not made to keep them out if they are not supervised but they are good as long as I’m around. My rescue princesses have separation anxiety since they both were “owner abandoned” & kinda tear stuff up if they think I’m not coming back so this gate didn’t take last long. I would recommend these for good dogs that don’t chew on everything when unattended. These are not “locking” gates so they can be moved if your dog really wants to get through them but for deterrent to stay out of a room or off the stairs they work great & they are really pretty!
Three panel dog gate
Solid and seems well made, but a bit pricey. My dog was able to pull one side away from the wall, so far not doing the job. But I will try other set ups and see if it will work.