Unipaws 3 Panel Arched Dog Gate
About This Item
- 3-panel arched foldable gate is freestanding and requires no installation.
- Sturdy enough to use in entryways, halls, staircases and more to keep furbabies safe and out of trouble.
- 2 support feet and rubber pads at the gate bottom add stability and help to prevent floor scratching.
- Quality wood and dual hinges are highly durable, and the gate is stylish to fit in with your home’s décor.
- Dual-sided folding system makes it easy to fold up and pack away when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Espresso, Large$99.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso$79.99Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso, 4 Panel$115.96Chewy Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Espresso, Large$116.99Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, Espresso, 36-in$122.96Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Arched Top Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, White, 3 Panel$93.96Chewy Price
- Richell One-Touch Wide Dog Gate II, Brown$249.99Chewy Price$295.00List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Arch Pet Gate, Espresso, 36-in, 4-Panel$123.96Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- North States Deluxe Hardware Mount Dog Gate, White$87.92Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Arf Pets Free-Standing Walk-Through Wood Dog & Cat Gate Extension Kit, 2 count$69.75Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Gate Feature||Pet Door, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Retractable||Pet Door, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Retractable||Pet Door, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable||—|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Great Dog Gate
Second week of having this pet gate for our dogs and very pleased. The appearance is great and would fit in with most decor. Set up straight from the box. Easy to use, it is double hinged so swings in or out. Out dogs are not jumpers so it is working for us.
Although the style of this dog gate was nice, .... The quality of the assembly totally was terrible. The header pulled from the post while unpacking. The entire gate needed to be re-glued. By the observation it appeared that some glue was used but had dried prior to assembly. Then a complaint to Chewy regarding sending a new one and that never happened. I would have thought that the several thousands of dollars I have spent at chewy that they would have at least sent another gate. Bummer!
Beautiful grey gate
I love the gates (I bought 2) the grey color matched my decor. They are taller which is good for my larger rescue “pups” & very easy to move around. My Dutchess had to have surgery on her back leg & wear a donut. She is supposed to be contained & stay calm during her 8 week recovery so I got the gates to keep her from trying to climb the stairs. I made the mistake to leave her “alone” thinking she would lay down in the dinning room with these new gates up. When I came back in the house, she had torn the donut off & chewed through one of the wooden spindles on the gate & picked it up & moved it so she could get into the living room & lay on the couch (which she was not supposed to “jump” up on). The gates work perfect for keeping my girls out of areas when I’m around. These gates are not made to keep them out if they are not supervised but they are good as long as I’m around. My rescue princesses have separation anxiety since they both were “owner abandoned” & kinda tear stuff up if they think I’m not coming back so this gate didn’t take last long. I would recommend these for good dogs that don’t chew on everything when unattended. These are not “locking” gates so they can be moved if your dog really wants to get through them but for deterrent to stay out of a room or off the stairs they work great & they are really pretty!
Three panel dog gate
Solid and seems well made, but a bit pricey. My dog was able to pull one side away from the wall, so far not doing the job. But I will try other set ups and see if it will work.