Unipaws 6 Panel Wooden Wire Dog Gate
About This Item
- 6 panels and a gate can be set up as a free-standing U-shaped unit or as a hexagon or rectangle pen, creating a play pen.
- 4 extra support feet create stability and rubber pads at the gate bottoms prevent floor scratches.
- Durable wooden safety gate with strong steel wire interior is chew-resistant.
- Built-in swinging door with lockable metal latch allows for easy operation without having to move the entire gate.
- Use in front of entryways, halls, staircases and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$71.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 36-in$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Regalo 4-in-1 Play Yard Configurable Gate$89.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Hiddin Clear View Zig Zag Freestanding Dog Gate, 8-Panel$849.00Chewy Price$1,069.00List Price
- GMI Keepsafe Wooden Expanding Pet Gate, 7-ft wide$104.99Chewy Price
- Spirich Extra Wide Freestanding Wire Dog Gate, White$125.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, Gray$99.99Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates Heavy Duty Deck Dog Netting, White$39.95Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 36-in, Walnut$149.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Pet Door, Stair Compatible...||Pet Door, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Retractable||Walk-Through, Pet Door, Foldable, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Stair Compatible, Walk-Through||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Locking|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Hardware Mounted||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Looks good just wish
I’m pleased with it overall, only complaint is the bottom of the door doesn’t latch to anything and if my puppies were a bit bigger and had some strength, could easily push through the lower corner.
DESIGN FLAW--Save yourself the trouble
This is the most silly design--the brackets are not weight bearing and so the divider not only wobbles but leans in different directions at any given point. We feel the product testers at Chewy should have caught this and saved us a lot of wait time, time and trouble. To explain: those "legs" you see, are not weight bearing and there is nothing besides the floor to hold each gate section in the bracket. This means the gate leans different directions and wobbles. Any dog would be a challenge for this gate bc it is not stable. The photo is off--how they got it upright for the photos is a mystery. Why didn't Chewy's product tester's catch this obvious design flaw?
Exceeded My Expectations
I was hoping the quality and functionality would be good and it certainly is. I love it and was very easy to set up and use within minutes of opening the box.
We're very satisfied customers.
The Unipaws 6 panel wooden wire dog gate (we call it a fence) is very well built. We purchased two and are using them to section off our vinyl areas from the carpeted areas when we don't want our two little dogs to run free on our new carpet and possibly "tinkle." They can see everything going on and are quite content. The two-way swinging gate sections are very convenient and when we're with the dogs, we open one of the swing gates so they can be in the carpeted family room as well as in the vinyl areas. We selected this particular product because small dogs cannot get their little heads stuck between the bars. These pet fences have simplified our lives dramatically!
Sturdy and attractive, this set up easily right out of the box. The gate opens easily, the feet keep it steady. Does exactly what I needed it to, fencing off kitchen and sunroom for the puppy in our open floor plan home. Plus, I got it on special 20% off, which made it a great deal.
Pretty & Easy to Use
Does exactly what I needed and came fully assembled!
Easy on the eyes
This gate is exactly what I needed to keep my rowdy Pomeranian and my toddler separate. It required basically no assembly and it fits in with my furniture.
We are using it on the porch. We did have to attach with bungee cords to the columns because the wind would knock it over. Could be because the floor isn’t even. Didn’t realize it was gray til it came. But looks great and works well.
We’re using this gate for our front porch. Our dogs love to sit on the porch with us but not always great listeners. The gate is beautiful. The color is perfect. I loved that came already together-just take it out of box and use.
Excellent dog gate
We purchased this dog gate to replace an older different gate that broke. It is sturdy and stable even without the additional feet. The gate opens easily, but is a little stiff. Hopefully that will improve with use.