Unipaws Decorative Bench Cat Litter Box Enclosure
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enclosure hides away your kitty’s litter box, doubles as a bench and offers a stylish, modern appearance.
- Helps to seal off smells and messes—wood construction and iron fastenings add durability.
- Interior partition panel helps to prevent litter from being kicked out, and can be removed to create space for a larger cat box.
- Entrance door panel is reversible to the left or right side, so you can customize the design to your room.
- Iron rack handle offers convenient storage for towels, litter scoops and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 41.5-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$99.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Decorative Cat Litter Box Enclosure, White$149.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree with Toy, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- Merry Products Cat Washroom Bench Decorative Litter Box Cover & Storage, White$159.99Chewy Price$184.68List Price
- Teamson Pets Dyad Wooden Cat Litter Box End Table, Mocha Walnut$170.52Chewy Price$357.99List Price
- dealYaheetech Washroom Bench Enclosed Cat House Cat Litter Box, Espresso, Large$132.99Chewy Price$145.99List Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Nightstand Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Black$119.99Chewy Price$130.00List Price
- Unipaws Decorative Diamond-Design Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Gray$89.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Litter Box Enclosure$179.46Chewy Price
- TRIXIE 2-Story Wooden Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Espresso$127.67Chewy Price$150.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Cabinet, Orange/Red$104.48Chewy Price$123.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
looks great and works well
wasn't thrilled with the idea of putting a litterbox in my living room, but THIS enclosure works PERFECTLY! the entry is only a few inches above the bottom interior, so if your cats are not climbers, a lower height litter pan might work best. my cats are 20+lbs, so I didn't use the interior divider. it has four small holes in the bottom, which means stuff can fall out of it, so I got a litter mat to use as a liner under the pan itself. it was (mostly) easy to assemble, but I didn't tighten everything until it was almost complete. depending on the floor surface, you use, it might also be a good idea to put another mat near/under the kitty-shaped entry to catch anything that might be tracked out.
So close, but not quite there
This thing is solid. Everything came in pieces with easy instructions. Once assembled, I was happy with the look but there was one issue..the doors don’t stay shut. The magnets on my doors are just really weak. If I try to close one side, the other side pops open. This was so close, but the doors not shutting is a huge issue for me. I’m going to try to replace the magnets on the doors before sending it back but i shouldn’t have to alter $200 furniture to get it to function the way it should
Popular with our big boy
I was relieved to find a piece of litter furniture big enough to handle a Tidy Cat's Breeze litter box for my large cat. He likes it and things have been more peaceful now that his naughty sister isn't chasing him out of the boxes upstairs. He got it and used it right away when he first encountered it, but he's always used boxes easily so YMMV. I have a small townhouse so needed something functional to hide the box away downstairs. While it's fairly large, it still fits in my narrow hallway and keeps the smell and litter inside. It's also useful on top as a place to put things, well-made, and solid. It doesn't feel like it's cheaply made or easy to break. I've had to move it through the house a couple times and nothing wobbles. Very happy with it.
Beautiful cat box
I got the unipaws decorate bench cat liter box enclosure, and it really is pretty. It did take 2 of us to put it together, but it wasnt bad. It looks wonderful and makes the room more attractive and best bonus no liter box to look at. My cat loves it. He sits on top of it all the time. So I put a cat bed on it. The doors open easily and the big liter box fits nicely and is easy to clean. That I bought separate. Because my liter box was bigger I didnt put in the insert but made a cute saying with my my cats pictures with it. I would give it a 9 out of 10 rating. Only because the doors took us a minute to install. Otherwise beautiful product.
Me and my cat love it
This is the perfect litter enclosure for my apartment. Easy to assemble and looks great in my living room. Keeps smell and litter tracking to minimum. I use the top to hold my plants and no one realizes what it is until my cat disappears inside lol.
I bought this in hopes of keeping my apartment from smelling; it works! Putting it together was super easy for us. There are some flaws (slightly wobbly, slightly scratched from front door, huge scratch on bottom panel) but they are not deal breakers. My cat is comfortable with using it and we keep her blankets on top of it! We didn’t use the inside separation panel due to how big our litter box is and we also didn’t use the towel rack because it stuck out and we didn’t like it. Overall I’m super happy with this purchase.
Packaging for this product made assembly easy. Hardware was separated in Ziploc bags organized by section. I was able to assemble in 20 minutes. Arrived damage free!
We love it!
Giving this a four star as it was a little hard to put together. I read the instructions & still managed to accidentally switch up the two side panels, which ultimately made me have to take it apart & put it back together again. Definitely not a quick/ easy build, but it is definitely worth it! I struggled for years with one question “where do I put my cat box & still have my house be cute?” After rearranging, hiding & buying other “cute” cat boxes. This is a gift sent from heaven. It is very functional & easy on the eyes. I love the cat cut out on the side as well! Definitely recommend! Hopefully this was helpful!
What a wonderful way to hide a litter box! Instructions are clear and easy to read. The entrance can be place on either side and so can the towel hanger bar. I chose to not add the bar. It is so nice to choose what side you want the entrance on. But because it is so customizable with many options you can easily put things on backwards. Just pay close attention. If you make a mistake it is easy to fix.
Screws dont line up
Youd think for almost $200 the screws would line up.. very disappointed. I expect a full refund and free return shipping. Super mad... this thing is very time consuming just to have it not fit together.