Unipaws Enclosed Cat Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to assemble.
- Hide sights and smells from your cat’s litter box while giving your furbaby privacy.
- Designed with a wide top and shelf to help provide storage space, which makes it purr-fect for use as a storage cabinet, side table, end table, or nightstand.
- Made with openings on both sides to help your kitty easily enter the litter box. Three holes in the back help diffuse unwanted odors.
- Stylish design makes for a great addition to your existing décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 41.5-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$99.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Litter Box Enclosure$179.46Chewy Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$87.45Chewy Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Nightstand Cat Litter Box Enclosure, White$108.00Chewy Price$130.00List Price
- Baxton Studio Nova 1-Door Cat Litter Box Cover House$148.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE 2-Story Wooden Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Espresso$127.67Chewy Price$150.99List Price
- Pet Gear Prp Pawty Space Saver Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Espresso$69.99Chewy Price
- Merry Products Cat Washroom Bench Decorative Litter Box Cover & Storage, Walnut$139.99Chewy Price$153.41List Price
- The Refined Feline Refined Deluxe Cat Litter Box, White, Large$217.88Chewy Price$219.99List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Litter Loo & End Table, Russet, Standard$94.24Chewy Price
- Unipaws Decorative Cat Litter Box Enclosure, White$149.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Frame Material||N/A||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Material||Wood||N/A||N/A||N/A||Melamine, Wood, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I bought this for my car and to use as a night stand; the assembly seemed fairly easy especially compared to a lot of different things I have built but that quickly ended shortly. The sizing was all wrong, some of the pieces/ holes are uneven thus not allowing me to be able to put it together entirely properly. I knew this was frustrating but I was willing to look past the wonky edges. As soon as I picked it up to love it into my bedroom from the living room all of it fell apart, parts breaking inside the holes, etc. I also was missing some of the hardware on top of it. I do not recommend this at all, you can find a lot better for much cheaper. I’m greatly disappointed.
Very sleek cabinet
This is a very smart looking cabinet. It's the perfect size to fit a large liter box and the cats use it right away. Be careful when you are putting it together you put the doors on the right way.
I've attempted many enclosed litter contraptions and have yet to find the perfect enclosure. They all have their drawbacks, but this one was one of the better options. It was easy to put together. The instructions were clear and it took about 20 minutes. The cabinet is nice looking and solid. I thought the opening on either end would be a good thing so you could decide where you could situate it without regard to the opening. That is until i found urine on the floor - twice. I should have looked at the dimensions prior to purchasing. My large, tall sided box didn't fit so i had to purchase a new litter pan. it was 1/2" wider than the enclosure, but i was able to use it as it was flexible enough to bend when the doors were shut, and the magnets on the doors hold firmly. However, because the sides of the box are lower and there is an opening at the back of the box, "somebody" overshot the box and saturated the floor. I purchased wee-wee pads (chux pads) that i used to line the bottom, but now i have to use an additional one to cover the opening in the back. The side doors make it much easier to access the interior in order to clean the pan and also arrange the pads. I just wish someone would invent a cabinet that is large enough to accomodate a tall sided, large pan and have some way to line the interior to protect from accidents. I'm keeping this and will come up with a way to make changing the pads easier. Maybe I'll install some interior command hooks to attach the pads.