Unipaws Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Espresso
About This Item
- Paw-fect for helping younger, aging, or arthritic pets get on and off furniture.
- The lightweight, foldable design makes it easy to store and move to suit your needs.
- Capable of carrying up to 125 pounds.
- Features carpet treading to help your pal keep a steady grip as he climbs.
- Helps lessen painful impact from jumping on and off furniture, which is especially useful for pets with joint issues.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Adjustable Height, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Foldable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Collapsible, Adjustable Height, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||N/A|
|Material||Wood||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood, Carpet||Wood|
|Tools Included||N/A||No||Yes||N/A||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I bought this ramp several months ago. Looks very nice in my bedroom. Easy to use. Yesterday I heard a noise, went to see, & it had collapsed. Upon investigating the ramp, I found that one of the screws in the adjusting bar had literally snapped in 2. So now part of this screw is stuck in the wood adjustment bar, & the other part was on the floor. I’m assuming it was a defect with this screw. It is now not usable. My pup that used it is well below the highest weight the ramp is approved for. She is about 50lbs, & used it to get in the bed at night. I also had purchased this ramp, shown below, previously. Also was good ramp, but it was just too large for my space. Now, I’m back to shopping!!
My old boys love it
Got this to replace one that was similar. Have to say I love it 100% more.. just a bit smaller than my other one and fits nicely in my living room. Very sturdy and easy to use for my elderly pups.