Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture Style Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Doubles as a dog crate and as a stylish side table, end table or nightstand.
- Features a single door on the side and a set of double doors on the front for great accessibility.
- Includes a removable dog bed for comfort.
- Wide top design creates plenty of usable space for potted plants, lamps and more.
- Paw-fect for small apartments and small rooms.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco "Venice" Dog Crate Credenza & Mat Kit$499.99Chewy Price
- Merry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Mahogany, 42 inch$264.80Chewy Price$266.84List Price
- Casual Home Chappy Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & Wood Slats, Espresso, 22 inch$89.59Chewy Price$202.99List Price
- Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture End Table Dog Crate, Weathered Gray, Medium$249.99Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- Casual Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, Espresso, Med/L: 36.5-in L x 24-in W 29.25-in H$169.00Chewy Price$352.99List Price
- Frisco Double Door Wood & Metal Furniture Style Dog Crate, Espresso, Med/Large, 35 inch$203.13Chewy Price$224.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||N/A||Water-resistant||Double Door, Locking||N/A||N/A|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood||Wood, Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
More solid than I expected
After assembly, I am pleased with the construction of this crate; heavy and solid feeling. A door on both the long side and skinny end make it versatile for placement in our house. We chose to used the wide side door predominately and this feature is great. It is good looking and accents our living room decor. Very pleased with this purchase.
I bought 2 crates. They seem well made and my dogs like them. I gave 4 star rating due to one of the panels on the smaller crate being slightly damaged on 2 corners.
A sturdy crate
We've had this crate for four months now and it has stood up well to a rambunctious standard poodle puppy. It was not too hard to assemble. You just need to read the instructions carefully. Having the second door on the long side gives us more options for placement in the room. I like it well enough to buy a second one to replace a similar crate from another manufacturer that keeps losing screws and won't stay together.
We bought this kennel for our camper and it’s just beautiful! It looks great, which is what we wanted since it’s in the main room of the camper. It’s very heavy and I expect it to last a very long time. We have 2 frenchies and it’s perfect size for them.
Absolutely love this Crate!!! Comes with soft padding and the doors are super secure. Also big thanks to Chewy, their customer service rocks!
very poor quality
Very cheap materials used and very hard to put together.
this is great
We had a little bit smaller basic black wire crate for our beagle puppy and after observing him for a few months, discovered he didn't care for it as it is out in the living room. He would prefer to sleep more snuggled in like between my chair and the end table so I started looking at options. Now that I have placed this next to my chair, the sofa and a wall, he goes in and sleeps multiple times a day. My husband and I both agree this was the perfect crate for our baby and we highly recommend it for any pup who prefers to be in a more enclosed/secure feeling area. It is also very sturdy. I am very happy with my large heavy lamp on it and it feels very secure.
Poor Quality Control
After waiting for weeks for this crate to be in stock, it arrived with damage in multiple areas. Some were scratches in the paint, but others were simply bad workmanship. Chunky paint drips, touchups that were not sanded before being painted, etc. So disappointing. Ordered one more in hopes that it was a fluke.
I was really pleased with this piece of furniture. Not one scratch, dent or imperfection. Everything in manual was easy to read & figure out. Our mini Aussiedoodle loves his new space. The color is more on the gray/light blue side. Not a dark or true gray. It works perfectly for our home, but be aware for your home’s color palette.
I bought the XL crate for my Samoyed puppy which weights about 35 lbs already and is only 7 months old. It was easily assembled in about 1hr and it looks amazing next to my fancy gray couch in my living room. Everyone that comes over has to do with it!