Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- This non-toxic formula uses a unique bio-enzymatic cleaning technology that directly targets cat and kitten urine to eliminate stains and odors from carpets and rugs, and other household surfaces. When used as directed, it’s safe to use around people and pets.
- This USDA Certified Biobased Product (74% biobased) leaves surfaces smelling fresh and clean.
- The Carpet and Rug Institute’s Seal of Approval means this solution is safe to use on rugs and carpets. It can also be used on a variety of other surfaces including hardwood, tile, concrete and more!
- Formulated without bleach or chlorine, this stain and odor remover is crafted with only the highest quality ingredients. It’s earth friendly and environmentally safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Wee Away X2 Ultra Concentrated Odor & Stain Remover for Cats & Kittens, 16-oz spray$12.14Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.53Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Cat Enzymatic Severe Mess Stain & Odor Eliminator, 1-gal bottle$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Oxy Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 24-oz bottle$9.30Chewy Price$13.49List Price$8.84Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Urine Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$13.42Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.75Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Urine Destroyer, 1-gal bottle$31.65Chewy Price$37.49List Price$30.07Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Advanced Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
- Thornell Cat Odor-Off Soaker Spray, 16-oz bottle$14.15Chewy Price$14.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Lifestage||Kitten||Adult||Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
|Top Ingredients||—||Water, Glucoside, Potassium Hydroxide...||—||Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor-Locking technology, Oxygen Boosters...||Purified Water, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Glycerin...|
|Cleaner Usage||—||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Fabric, Carpet||Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Hard Surface, Fabric||Furniture/Upholstery, Litter Box, Clothing/Laundry|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I've been using UO for more than a decade. The first time was when I took my 6-mo-old cat for a drive to get him used to the car. He sat on my lap, never uttered a sound, but released his fears on me. I felt the warmth spread over my legs and into the seat of my car. (I swear, he must have drank six beers before we left the house, because it just kept c-o-m-i-n-g!). After a bunch of research, I purchased Urine Off and successfully soaked the car seat to the point that I only caught a faint whiff on the rarest of occasions (which was a huge feat; I was living in Louisiana at the time, and humidity brings out the worst of smells). Fast forward 11 years. Now my Beloved is starting to have kidney issues, and he's peeing on the floor of my apartment. I don't notice until there are 6 large, dried-up spots (he's an 18-lb-cat). A very generous dousing of 1.5 gallons of product later, the smell of urine is pretty much replaced with the fresh odor of UO. Three months after I put him down, I bring home a new kiddo. I pull out my black light, to ensure that he is not adding to the old artwork and am horrified to discover that, although the previous spots don't have an odor (detectable to humans), they are still ugly green under the black light! Phase two: spritz all spots with water, cover with pine pellets (press them in). Once the sawdust has dried, vacuum. Viola! Green patches have faded to the point that the landlord would not notice them. I recommend purchasing Urine Off formula, together with the Urine Off black light, especially if you have cats. The first light I purchased from a petstore showed all the places he had hacked up fur balls, but NOT the urine! Cat urine is at a different frequency than dog urine. Or peuk.