Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula, 1-gal bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- This non-toxic formula uses a unique bio-enzymatic cleaning technology that directly targets urine to eliminate stains and odors from carpets, rugs, and other household surfaces. When used as directed, it’s safe to use around people and pets.
- This USDA Certified Biobased Product (74% biobased) leaves surfaces smelling fresh and clean.
- The Carpet and Rug Institute’s Seal of Approval means this solution is safe to use on rugs and carpets. It can also be used on a variety of other surfaces including hardwood, tile, concrete and more!
- Formulated without bleach or chlorine, this stain and odor remover is crafted with only the highest quality ingredients. It’s earth friendly and environmentally safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Eucalyptus Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Fizzion Extra Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator Refill, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Emmy's Best Pet Products Enzyme-Based Pet Odor & Stain Eraser, 1-gal bottle$44.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Neater Pets Zymtastic Enzyme Pet Stain Remover & Odor Destroyer, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Ion Fusion Severe Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Thornell KOE Fresh Scent Concentrate, 1-gal bottle$89.95Chewy Price
- Fizzion Pet Stain & Odor Remover Refill Pouch, 2 pack$8.58Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Puracy Lavender & Vanilla Natural Liquid Pet Hand Soap, 12-oz bottle$5.94Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.64Autoship Price
- Puracy Green Tea & Lime Natural Pet Dish Soap, 16-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- TriNova Stain Guard Premium Fabric Protection, 18-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...||Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol...||N/A|
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Carpet, Hard Surface, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery||Hard Surface, Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Better than natures Miracle!!!
I have tried everything from baking soda and vinegar, natures miracle, odoban, clorox urine remover, and arm and hammer. Our landlord never sealed the grout and my chi pottied off his pads and it soaked in. I finally gave up and ordered some of this and after the first application (spray it and leave it to dry, how easy is that!?) the smell was gone! I always recommend to do a second application just to be sure. My only complaint is that it does have a bit of a harsh chemical smell but it's so worth it. Just plan to open a window or vacate the house until it dries.
Best I've used
I've tried so so many different products for removing urine. My little guy was a marker and made everything his. I used this a long time ago and have recently went back with our puppy. Once the treated area is dry, we go over it with our wet vac with hot water. It's helped sooooo much!