Ursodiol Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Ursodiol Compounded oral liquid is an oil-based preparation. Ursodiol is a bile acid that may be prescribed for certain types of gallstones, gallbladder inflammation, or liver disease. Ursodiol Compounded oral liquid is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ursodiol Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 75-mg, 1 Capsule$0.91Chewy Price$0.86Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Theophylline Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$46.00Chewy Price$43.70Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$45.50Chewy Price$43.23Autoship Price
- Famotidine Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$43.25Chewy Price$41.09Autoship Price
- Atenolol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Tylosin Tartrate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 100-mg/mL, 30 mL$46.25Chewy Price$43.94Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine HCl Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Diphenhydramine HCl Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 60 mL$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
My 3 year old female Papillon was diagnosed with an inflamed gallbladder. The Ursodiol pills from the vet had to be cut, and caused nausea & vomiting. This liquid is easy to administer, and she is much improved! The included syringe was difficult at first to get through the stopper, but worked fine after piercing stopper with a needle 2 times.
Easy to use
My dog can't stand to be given pills ever since she was in the ICU for a week and a half last year. This liquid version of Ursodial is a godsend. I was grinding up her pills and then adding water to them to mix with her food. Now all I have to do is squirt the liquid on top of her food, mix it up and we're done.
Great med, bottle needs work
This medication has been a lifesaver for my senior rattie with an enlarged liver. My complaint is with the bottle & dropper. The cap is one you have to push down to turn, and this is my 2nd bottle where it threads on crooked. I spend 5 minutes every day turning it both directions to get the threads to line up so the cap will come off. If you have arthritis like I do, you might want to look for another option. The rubber in the dropper is wonky, too, and you constantly have to pull it out to straighten it so it will measure correctly.
Only issues we had were (1) no instructions for administration with first fill; second fill came with great illustrated page of instructions! Packing fail?? (2) only one each of a 1ml, and a 3ml syringe. These only last about 30 days, then the little rubber part fails. I called and was told to go buy some!!! The webpage clearly states that required items will be included. So, I called but the man I spoke with was not at all helpful, nor would he offer to send some syringes. Later that day I had a voicemail left by pharmacy that they would send some. Then I got some. With the second bottle I received an assortment of syringes, but still not meeting our needs!!!! We're giving 75mg = 1ml, and the 3ml syringes are perfect, but....I cannot seem to get say, three of those with the 90 day supply of Ursodiol. What a circus!!!! Oh, last time I was told that the account would be annotated, but I'm sure curious as to what was put on the Rx info?
the medication works like it is supposed to it just took way to long to get the product, the tracking said it shipped out on April 30 but it did not actually ship until May 3.
I had used ursadiol for close to a year from a local compounding pharmacy to try to reduce my dog’s gallbladder sludge. It had no effect. I switched to Chewy’s Ursadiol and we saw on ultrasound that it cleared out my dog’s gallbladder in just a few months and the gallbladder looked completely healthy and back to how it should be! It was a huge change!
I am so happy with the compounded medication as my little Max has no teeth and it is easier to administer to him. Thank you Chewy pharmacy
Im sure the medicine is great but the syringes keep breaking and make it impossible to administer. This is also the hardest medicine to open and close. First time ordering from chewy pharmacy but im inclined to go back to my other provider unless the product is upgraded. The custom service team however was very helpful in issuing replacements, but i really just want one syringe and bottle that works.
flower girl dress
This dress is amazing and super easy to put on. I can’t believe the quality and how cute my doggo is.
Ursodiol for Buddy
My dog Buddy likes the flavor! The container and syringe are easy to dispense the medication.