USA-K9 Cherry Bomb Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The attached rope gives this fun toy additional control during training and playtime.
- With a convenient hole on the rubber ball, you can customize a delicious payload for your pooch.
- Made from Puppyprene, a proprietary power-chewer rubber compound that’s durable enough to withstand the most explosive of chewing sessions.
- It's dishwasher safe so you won't blow a fuse when it's time to clean your BFF's new favorite toy.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Double Handle Grip Dog Toy$5.76Chewy Price
- SodaPup Crazy Bounce Retrieving Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Flying Saucer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- SodaPup Can Opener Tug Dog Chew Toy$18.99Chewy Price
- MuttsKickButt Skull Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Sloth Squeaky Ball Dog Toy, Small$5.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Cosmo Furbabies Tipsytails Seltzer Dog Toy, 6-in$5.99Chewy Price
- Cosmo Furbabies Hot Sauce Dog Toy, Red, 10-in$6.99Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Rawhide Styles Bacon Flavor Nylon Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$8.32Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- HuggleHounds Squooshies Durable Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Fox$21.99Chewy Price
- HuggleHounds Squooshies Durable Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Skunk$20.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers, Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Rope is not Tough
My 1 year old Austrian Shepard chewed the rope right off the ball. She just has something against the rope I guess! This toy would be ok for a smaller breed of dog.
Not for a golden retriever puppy
Rope was chewed off and EATEN in 30 minutes. Ball only thing so intact. Not worth the money
Rope is a joke
I had high hopes for this item as a dual treat dispenser/toy for my GSD. She’s had rope toys in the past and ignored them- however she was intent on the rope from the word ‘go.’ A mere five minutes later she’d chewed the rope through and was trying to eat the detached cord. Disappointed but I will attach different nylon cording to get further use out of toy.
My puppy loved it, but...
My Labrador puppy loved this toy! He liked chewing on the rope, swinging and bouncing the ball. After a day, the rope started to fray from his rough play. It would be great for dogs that aren’t heavy chewers.
fun while it lasted
Lasted 2 hours... fun while it lasted. My dog is a chewer
Bought this for my grand dog that can destroy a toy in less than a minute!!! He loves it!
Durable toy for pitbull puppies or tough breeds. My pitbull is one years old and has had this toy for almost a month now, which is good for someone who has tough dogs that like to tear up everything. I personally, like to stick treats in the center well i’m working to keep my pup occupied for awhile.
My dog went through the rope quickly. She's a 30 pound Lagotto.
3 in 1 toy
This is great. It has a rope that they love to chew on and also makes it fun to throw. It’s a ball, what dog could resist and a treat dispenser. My puppy loves to destroy things but not this thing yet. Both dogs love to play tug-of-war with it.. just a great item.
Rubber part is tough but rope is a joke
My dog chewed through the rope in minutes. So now I guess we just have a strange heavy ball she doesn't seem to be excited about. Wouldn't recommend.