USA-K9 Grenade Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with natural, rubber that’s durable to stand up to plenty of play.
- Fill the opening with your dog’s favorite treats, kibble, wet food and lickable spreads like peanut butter.
- Proudly made in the USA and approved by veterinarians.
- Dishwasher safe for an easy, hassle-free clean.
- Pet and planet friendly material is non-toxic and FDA compliant.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- SodaPup Coffee Cup Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking 2-in-1 Tearable Egg & Yolk Dog Toy$6.67Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Lemon Lime, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Medium$5.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- West Paw Rumpus Medium Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.95Chewy Price
- JW Pet Puddle Stone Pop Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price
- Puller Midi 8" Fitness Tool Dog Toy$26.72Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Small$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Links Tough Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Starmark RubberTuff Treat Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$7.34Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Not as tough as advertised
My heeler/pit mix loves treat-dispensing toys and the idea of a grenade worked for me. Unfortunately, we have another dog that looks for any weakness in a toy and tears them apart. The right angles on this toy quickly became a victim to her focused efforts to destroy the toy after a single use for treat dispensing. Overall, my fault for not removing the toy after the treats were gone and knowing my dog’s habit of destroying things but the design likely could have prevented this by having less of a protrusion on the toy.
Not tough enough
My pittie had pieces torn off of this within 3 minutes. He would have continued to strip the grenade pretend handle off and swallow pieces, then start on the main body, I’m sure. This is a no go for us. I guess it would be okay for light chewers.
My 60-pound mixed breed loves this large grenade!!
He will spend an hour during the day and at feeding times knocking it around, eating the treats that pop out, holding it with his paws and licking into the hole to get more treats out. The best toy for my dog that challenges and fulfills him. Love it!
Not so tough toy
I bought this toy since I'm constantly looking for stronger toys for my pups. Not even 15 mins after giving them this toy there were HUGE chunks of it lying anywhere. Not worth the price at all
Not very tough
Not a very tough toy. Maybe good for a smaller dog. My puppy is an avid chewer so it didn't take him long to start getting small bits off of the toy - may be an hour or two...
Not for Pitbulls
You would think with the word “tough” in the name it would last more than 15 minutes. My dog destroyed this into a hundred little pieces
Da Boom Chew Toy
If you have aggressive chewers, this toy is for you! Our 4 year old red nose pit bull enjoys chewing on this toy with a small treat inside “)
meh, and again, meh
Not really chewable and a bit to hard even for aggressive chewers.
Great toy very strong
This is one of the very few toys that my pit bull hasn’t destroyed. This and the red trident that you sell are the only toys I have found that my pitty is interested in and he doesn’t destroy
Durable Dog toy
Seems to be pretty strong. Holds treats but they fall out pretty easily. Seems to be holding up after a week.