V-Dog Kind Kibble Vegan Adult Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dogs can get all of their nutrients from vegan sources and they’re often healthier, leaner and more energetic when consuming plant-based food.
- Other benefits can include elimination of allergic reactions, improved oral hygiene, healthier skin and coat, and effective weight management.
- Features 100% vegan, healthy and delicious whole foods like peas, lentils, quinoa and brown rice; made without the use of corn, soy, wheat, gluten, fake stuff or fillers.
- Fully supplemented with everything your precious pup needs, including 24% protein, L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins and minerals.
- Sourced, produced and packaged in California by a vegan-owned and operated family business.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWalk About Canine Exotics Vegan Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$70.53Chewy Price$71.69List Price$67.00Autoship Price
- DealGather Endless Valley Vegan Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$85.00Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- DealV-Dog Kind Kibble Mini Bites Vegan Adult Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price
- DealFreely Vegetarian Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Ocean Vegan Dog Food Plant-Based Recipe Adult Formula Dry Dog Food Bag, 10-lb bag$44.97Chewy Price$52.99List Price$42.72Autoship Price
- DealFreely Vegetarian Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz can, 12 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Sustain Premium Plant-Based Protein Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance Limited Ingredient Vegetarian Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealAddiction Zen Vegetarian Sensitive Care Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Garden of Vegan Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealZignature Catfish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealZignature Lamb Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$51.48Chewy Price$48.91Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Dried Peas, Pea Protein, Brown Rice...||Chickpeas, Pearled Barley, Oat Groats...||Green Peas, Chickpeas, Pearled Barley...||Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Pearled Barley...||Dried Peas, Pea Protein, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Vegan, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, With Grain||Vegan, Vegetarian, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Vegan, Chicken-Free, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Vegetarian, Vegan, With Grain||Vegan, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
236 Customer Reviews
My dogs LOVE it!
My dogs love this. We use it as a supplement to homemade mostly vegan food and for treats. The only thing I don't like is that this formula contains canola oil, which I don't believe is healthy for humans OR dogs. Also, when my dogs are on it alone for a couple weeks (e.g., when they are kenneled), their coats aren't as shiny as usual.
over a year going strong
It’s maybe been going on a year or more since I’ve been vegan. I had my dog make the switch and he adjusted right away. He’s more energetic, solid stools. Not to mention he loves the stuff. Devoured his bowl every day. Never looked back. Im so glad Chewy has this now. It used to take a while ordering directly. This is a game changer.
So happy I made the switch to this food. My 8-1/2 y/o Husky/Pit mix was showing signs of aging - digestive issues, his fur was lackluster, and over the winter he sprained his elbow twice running in the snow. I started looking into senior foods and had started him on a joint supplement when it hit me that I’m a vegan, why not try it for him. Literally the first week, his digestive issues were gone, his fur was softer and shedding less - which is amazing considering the Husky in him - and he is running around like he did well before he had his first sprain injury. He LOVES this food and I LOVE the effects it has had on his health. We will be sticking with it from here on out.
Only food my dog ever broke in to!
My Theo is allergic to everything. It had gotten ridiculous. However he loves this stuff no allergic reaction to it at all. I'm not sure dogs are supposed to be vegan so occasionally I will give him fish which he also loves an is not allergic to. This is the only food he has ever broken in to the bag to eat. He is excited to eat it and he will sit by the bag and stare at his empty bowl.
Dog with Allergies
I ran out of our usual vegan kibble, and thought I would try Vdog as it was less expensive and a larger bag. When I read the ingredients compared to our regular brand, there really is no comparison. Sorry Vdog. Too many chemicals, etc. . I have a dog with severe allergies. I think we are going to stick with cooking all our 3 dog’s food for them. No sprayed on preservatives. We are not buying the other brand anymore either. Too expensive
Vet approved, positive GI difference for our dog
We switched from Grandma Mae’s Grain Free lamb which our dog was on for years. She developed a sensitivity to it and her whole GI system was off. We were told she needs a rare protein diet which can include a vegetarian or vegan diet as well. After switching to VDOG food she is not only back to normal, but her stools also seem even healthier than before. Definitely happy with this choice!
Pup loves it
My dog has been on V-dog for a few years now. He loves it and he's doing great. I do mix in a little bit of Halo Vegan dog food to make a little gravy as he's never been a fan of dry kibble. He's very healthy and happy and he really enjoys his meals.
My household has been vegan for 15 years, but I am cautious to feed my companion animals what works best for them—even if it’s not a vegan option. Ethics aren’t always black-and-white in practical application. We’re all just doing our best, ya know? We have a rescued French bulldog, who has allergies and a very sensitive GI tract. It took about 2 days to adjust to V-dog mixed with whatever cheap food was provided by the shelter, and we’ve never looked back. Margot’s fur has grown in better, her tummy doesn’t grumble, and her poop is solid every day. The amount of fiber in this food actually adds quite a bit of bulk to her poop (not alarmingly so), which aids in expressing her anal sacs. This is a common issue for small breeds like Frenchies, pugs, or Boston terriers, as blocked anal sacs are predisposed to infection or worse. We also have a cream Golden retriever/English lab mix, a service dog school dropout. She too has allergies and itchy skin and ears, which previously required medicated drops and antibiotics. Since we’ve adopted her and switched her to a V-dog diet, we have eliminated the need for the medications. In conjunction with routine hygiene, V-dog has eliminated Willow’s itch ears and skin. The recurring problem areas have healed and the fur has regrown. She is as comfortable as any dog without allergies. Besides the V-dog dry food, we use the peanut butter and blueberry wiggle biscuits as treats after potty breaks, and the girls get a breath bone after they are brushed, get nail trims, or other “spa treatments” from Mama. They love all of the V-dog line, and I can’t imagine changing brands at this point.
A healthier choice
Very happy with this dog food it helps with my dog's skin issues and resolved his chronic ear yeast infections He loves this food and his coat is shiny and lustrous. His eyes are bright and clear and he has good energy. He looks forward to breakfast and dinner. I highly recommend this food
Vegan and Vegan Dogs Healthy TOGETHER!
As a vegan myself, and dying to try another vegan dog food. The unavailability of our other vegan dog food brought us the need to try another dog food. When I put the food in the bowl- it was devoured just as quickly as the first. So we now have two options for vegan dog food. We have found that most dogs and people will end up choosing vegan-based meals over nonvegan-based meals. VDog is paw fect for all dogs and even has a smell to it that smells like a person may want to eat it!