Give your feathered friends a new snack to try with the Valley Farms Safflower Seed Wild Bird Food. This food helps attract cardinals and grosbeaks to your yard to add vibrance to your outdoor space, and can also help draw chickadees, finches, titmice, nuthatches and woodpeckers. Squirrels generally do not like safflower seed, so putting this grub into your bird feeders is a great way to help keep them away. Try serving this seed to beaked buddies by itself to help them warm up to it.
- Reward beaked buddies with this fresh bird seed.
- Helps attract cardinals and grosbeaks to your yard.
- Also helps draw chickadees, finches, titmice, nuthatches and woodpeckers.
- Squirrels generally do not like safflower seed, which is great for helping to keep them away from your bird feeders.
- Try serving to feathered friends by itself!
Shop Cold-Weather Essentials
See all items by Valley Farms