Valley Farms White Millet Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild birds will love this nutritious and delicious snack.
- Full of nutrients for your feathered friends.
- Helps attract sparrows, finches, wrens, juncos and doves to your yard.
- Also suitable for cardinals, pine siskins and tanagers.
- Contains B vitamins, calcium, protein, fiber and magnesium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 3-lb bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol High Protein 28% Poultry Pearls Complete Bird Feed, 6-lb bag$18.50Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Kaytee Northeast Regional Blend Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Henhouse Reserve Premium Layer Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Cockatiel Food, 4.4-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 20-oz bag$20.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Gourmet Pellets Conure Bird Food, 25-lb box$99.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Midwest Regional Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds 28% Start Right Medicated Turkey Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Conure Food, 3-lb bag$11.69Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Proso Millet.||Cracked Corn, White Proso Millet Seed, Black Oil Sunflower Seed...||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn, Black Oil Sunflower.||Cracked Corn.||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch...||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Form||Seeds||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Dry Food||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I’ve been feeding birds for many years. A product I’ve used for years was recently discontinued for unknown reasons. It had no cracked corn, wheat, or milo. It is very hard to find seed that doesn’t have these unwanted fillers (which I don’t understand) so the best thing to do is make your own mix. Get this millet, black oil sunflower, and even a little gray striped sunflower if you want and mix them. I promise you your birds will thank you for it!
Great. clean seeds!
These white millet seeds are very clean and fresh, my backyard birds love them! Valley Farms is my favorite brand for bird seeds. I can tell that they take pride in producing fresh, clean seeds for birds.
Discourages larger flocks of undesired species
A few snafus about whether 2 bags were available. Once received the quality of safflower was excellent.
Birds said, “NO!”
I have had the millet in two different types of bird feeders for a while now. I don’t think one piece of seed is missing. My birds will not eat it.
Cost effective, fast delivery, birds eat it without problems in addition to canary seed mix which did not include a millet for some reason.
Birds love it
I was having a hard time finding white millet wild bird food because of a poor crop last season. Never heard of this brand, but decided to try it. The birds love it. They empty my feeder every 2 days.