Van Beek Natural Sciences Diagel Medication for Digestive Issues for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Calms GI upsets and diarrhea quickly with a proprietary formula.
- Results can be seen in as little as 24 hours.
- Ideal for bacterial or stress-induced diarrhea in pups. Flushes toxins and restores balance.
- A helpful medication to give during antibiotic treatment to offset the digestive issues it may cause.
- Each syringe is pre-loaded with gel in1 ml, 3 ml, or 5 ml doses. Choose the one that’s right for your dog’s size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tomlyn Firm Fast Medication for Digestive Issues; Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30-cc syringe$17.52Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.64Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30-cc syringe$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable Kit Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 15mL Small Dog & Cat$20.89Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Medication for Diarrhea for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$15.95List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$58.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Dog Supplement, 30 count$24.91Chewy Price$36.75List Price
- Animal Health Solutions Better Belly Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 15-g tube$14.58Chewy Price$13.85Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Medication for Digestive Issues & Diarrhea for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- PetAg Pet Pectillin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$6.59Chewy Price$8.24List Price$6.26Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Clay Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 100-g$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Probios Probiocin Oral Gel Dog & Cat Supplement, 15g syringe$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Carvacrol., Inactive Ingredients: Carob, Chamomile Oil...||Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Hydrated Sodium Aluminosilicate...||Activated attapulgite, 750 mg per 5 mL (teaspoonful) in a base containing pectin, magnesium trisilicate...||Active Ingredients: Pectin And Kaolin, Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients (Syringe): Kaolin 0.6g, Pectin 25mg, Enterococcus Faecium 200...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||—||N/A||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
My pup was suffering from Idiopathic Tylosin Responsive Diarrhea (TRD). I bought this product to see if we could break the antibiotic-diarrhea cycle she was going through. I worked great! After 3 doses, my pup is finally diarrhea-free & no longer needing to take antibiotics for it. I highly recommend this product!
Wow this really works. Excellent
Vet gave my german shepherd Diagel for diarrhea that was going on for a few days. Before going to the vet ( diarrhea started weekend), tried rice/boiled chicken, imodium which did not help. Vet gave Diagel and it worked, along with a temporary prescription food to get him through. Vet gave me a second syringe, if needed. Now I always have two in pantry for emergencies. Note - first time shipped from Chewy was in box with other stuff and glass syringe got crushed. Chewy replaced and now I ship separately.
Not what I expected
I am sure I just didn’t read the description well enough, but I thought this would be a medication with a few doses I could administer for my Yorkie’s digestive issues. I did not realize it is a one time dose for stressful situations. I am hesitant to try it now and if a small dog would receive the whole dose. She isn’t stressed out by kenneling or grooming, so don’t know when or if I will try it.
Works great for my German Shepherd who occasionally has digestive problems would recommend it to all other dog owners if their dogs are prone to digestive problems including add occasional diarrhea thank you chewy
I have a puppy with a very sensitive stomach. The Van Beeks is a wonderful supplement when she develops digestive issues. It is now a staple in my cabinet and I would highly recommend for any dog with stomach problems.
This stuff is AMAZING
We recently boarded our small chihuahuas and they both came home with terrible diarrhea but were eating, drinking and acting normal. Our vet recommended diagel and I found it on Chewy. The price on Chewy is SO low. This stuff is a miracle. We saw total improvement within about 10 hours!
Dogs Stomach Problems
This product is Fantastic. I bought one dose of this medication and was charged 50. 00. Ordered this medication from Chewy and paid Half That Price.
Worth a try
My Vet recommended I give DiaGel when my dog gets diarrhea. She recommended 2 day course. I have seen mixed results. Half the time, my dog will need antibiotics. DiaGel is worth a try, if it’s not working, then take a fecal sample to your Vet to check for internal parasites. I usually have some on hand.
Vet has checked out my Weimaraner over 2 last months, recommending only dietary interventions.. Despite the 5 star rave reviews, this product had absolutely no effect on this dog's lower digestive problems. The same goes for the kaolin-pectin products that I purchased: Pet AG & Vetoquinol. I could have just bought tripe.
I recently had to purchase this product from the vet. It was needed ASAP. I was thrilled to discover I could get it without a prescription from Chewy at half the price!