Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Dog Supplement, 30 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps boost good gut bacteria for optimal health and digestion.
- Aids the digestive system by breaking down food for better absorption.
- Restores microflora balance after disruptions like antibiotics, illness or stress. Can also be used as a preventative or maintenance regimen.
- Good for pups with food sensitivities and digestive difficulties.
- Easy-to-use powder has a tasty flavor your pup will love. Just sprinkle it on his food and watch him chow down!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Dog Supplement, 30 count$22.09Chewy Price$20.99Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Clay Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 100-g$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$58.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$56.04Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 240 count$57.00Chewy Price$54.15Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$30.60Chewy Price$37.00List Price$29.07Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Diagel Medication for Digestive Issues for Dogs, 5-ml$15.49Chewy Price$25.20List Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30-cc syringe$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Nutramax Proviable Kit Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 15mL Small Dog & Cat$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inulin, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Fermentation Extracts Of (Bifidobacterium Longum...||Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Rhizopus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product...||Active Ingredients: Moisture, alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase (Aspergillus niger)...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin...||Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Great Vet Recommended Product
My little rescue puppy had soft, almost diarrhea, poop for weeks. He had it in his cage at the shelter when I adopted him. When I took him into my vet for his puppy checkup I mentioned it. The vet gave me a handful of these and within one dose pup's poop was like it should be, firm and easy to pick up. I give him half of one packet every day now to keep that good bacteria because everybody knows how fun it is to clean up soft, almost diarrhea, poop from a puppy learning house training! I highly recommend this product and will probably taper him off as time goes on, but will keep a week's worth on hand.
This product has happened the family dog regain his energy and return him to a better life.
My Yellow Lab is happier on this supplement. He’s had zero vomiting bile since he started it. Seems much healthier overall.
My Griffon ate Goose poo and was sick for 2 days at both ends. After 2 days, he recovered. I now give it every other day.
My dog's vet recommended this brand of probiotic, so I bought it. My little dog is a 15 year old, 10 pound Maltese. She was reasonably healthy, but had not energy and slept all the time. I bought this product simply to keep her healthy, but to my great surprise, her energy level increased by 100% and she seems like a different dog. I'm so glad I bought it and I keep buying it!
Best for my dog
It really helps my dog when she has an upset stomach
Recommended by the vet for my pups recent digestive upset. Saw immediate improvement and he eats it with no hestitation mixed in with his dinner.
This is a high end product for digestive restoration at a great price. It was recommended by the vet for our dog recovering from temporary intestinal lining damage. She also had other occasional gi upset and this product has worked well for diarrhea bouts.
My shih tzu has anxiety induced colitis. Her diet is sensitive stomach dog food with no additional treats. I began adding this to her food and it has helped enormously! Besides settling her stomach she is also much calmer as well. Highly recommend this.
Really good probiotics
My dog has issues due to nerve damage. This, combined with diagel, for the random bouts of diarrhea he gets, help keep him regular. His health improved greatly when adding this.