Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Cat Supplement, 30 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps foster the growth of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract.
- Aids the digestive process by breaking down food for better nutrient absorption.
- Use it to restore natural microflora balance after antibiotics, stress or illness. Great for prevention or after a disruption has occurred.
- Good for cats who have trouble digesting food properly or those with autoimmune issues.
- Easy-to-use powder comes in individual doses you just sprinkle directly onto food. Cats love the flavor!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Under the Weather Ready Balance Probiotic Oral Microbial Gel Cat Supplement, 30-cc syringe$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Feline Well-Being Cat Supplement, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Strawfield Pets Pre + Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline Capsules Cat Supplement, 60 count$15.58Chewy Price
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetAg Vitamin & Mineral Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Tuna Flavored Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price$27.77List Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inulin, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Fermentation Extracts of (Bifidobacterium longum...||Dried Organic Whey, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Yucca Schidigera...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...||Proprietary Herbal Blend Including Plant Botanicals Artichoke And Carqueja. Turkey Flavored Capsules And Powder. Our Capsules Are Certified Kosher And Halal, And Meet All Requirements Of European Pharmacopoeia (Ep), And The United States Pharmacopoeia (Usp)....||Brewers Dried Yeast, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Chicken Liver...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Cheese||N/A||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||Flax-Free, Gluten Free||N/A||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Synacore works for Brother
10+ old shorthair with a finaky appetite likes this supplement. I believe it's overpriced so the 4 star rating.
Our dog has been taking Synacore for the last two years and it really seems to help his digestive issues.
This supplement has tremendously helped two cats that had been struggling for years with two different health problems. Both cats are less lethargic & their fur looks better than it has in years. I highly recommend trying this product - it certainly won’t hurt & it might help your cat!
Love this stuff
I bought this for my 12 week old kitten she kept diarrhea I started giving her van beek natural science synacore every day it stopped her diarrhea she is healthy and doing great now.
My cat Mario Mittens is a senior with renal problems AND a sensitive stomach. Because of this, he has had bouts of diarrhea and vomiting. My vet prescribed Synacore to help his diarrhea, which it has!!! I add to every meal. It is easy to mix into wet food and Mario doesn't seem to notice.
It’s not keeping my cat from having soft stool It’s not working. Easy application just sprinkle on her dry kibble. It appears to be tasteless BUT I stopped using it told my vet. he said sorry .
My soulmate has Either IBD, or neoplasms. He has a mass and we have not gotten a biopsy yet because his insurance has not kicked in. He has had diarrhea issues and diarrhea for a while and it got worse. This product along with his medication has worked wonders for him. He still has diarrhea but combined it medication it has because less frequent and it is not yelping with belly discomfort. Thank you chewy!!!
Great for sensitive stomach
Great for sensitive stomach. We usually give 2-3 times a week
My vet recommended this and I give it to my kitties twice a day. My cats regard anything that is sprinkled on their food with great suspicion so I mix it with water and a syringe. I think they are doing better because of it.
My cat loves this
And it helps with his digestive issues (loose poop). I give it to him dissolved in about 1 tablespoon of water, and it is his treat for the day.