Van Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- US Food & Drug Administration approved plastic with your pet's safety in mind
- Hinged top on Feeder making it easy to clean
- Clear smoke ﬁnish on container for easy viewing of food and water on hand
- Spill-less valve allows for easy, no-mess reﬁlls, handles for easy pickup of dish
- Eco Ness Safe and Green 20% recycled content!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$13.02Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealPetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 8-cup$17.95Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, Pearl Silver, 384-oz$13.82Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- HANAMYA Automatic Dog & Cat Waterer & Feeder Bundle Set$39.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 2.5 gal$21.20Chewy Price
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, Tan, 12-cup$11.85Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetSafe Two-Pet Dog & Cat Meal Splitter & Bowl, Navy$16.95Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 448-oz$28.99Chewy Price
- Pet Standard Charcoal Filters for PetMate Replendish, 12 count$10.99Chewy Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse 3-Bowl Elevated Dog Feeder, Ebony, Medium$175.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||—|
|Capacity (Max)||Bowl - 1-cup / Food Reservoir - 12-cup||10 -cup||2 cups, 1.5 cups||12-cup|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
433 Customer Reviews
Don’t waste your money
I’m am a huge chewy fan & supporter and hate to give a negative review but this was no better than a dollar store container. The lid did not close evenly. The opening is to big it let’s out 3-4 cups of food at a time. The bottom “bowl “ area depth is maybe 1/2 in so food flows over. I know it is inexpensive and you get what you pay for but it still wasn’t worth it. This is my 3rd attempt on a feeding bowl like this. I think I’m just going to give up.
I'm a loyal Chewy.com customer so was shocked to find they had added such a substandard product to their inventory. The product design was obviously made by someone who missed the point. The kibble holder part of the feeder should gradually allow the kibble to drop as cats eat the food. The section meant to hold the kibble did not even marginally fit snugly to the stand. The opening to allow the kibble to drop into the bowl section is much too large. So, you end up with too much kibble spilling out into and over the edges of the too large bowl. The only redeeming feature of this product is that it was made from partially recycled plastic.
Too lightweight - spills food
Too small and too lightweight, get knocked around and spilled. Got these for 'treat' type dry cat food (just a different brand than normally used) Ended up throwing them out/ donating the unused ones.
Jaxs took to this feeder right away. I'm glad because we're going away and now our neighbors don't have to rush and feed him everyday!
Big Kibble Bowl
This is a really good size and has a great big opening for the kibble. I bought this for my Shih poo thinking that she would use it. Still haven't seen anything. Don't let that discourage you.
Automatic Meaning All the Food Comes Out at Once
Like it says, all the catfood just plopped on through, so either the cat overeats enormously or the food gets stale and tossed. Think it's a case of you get what you pay for.
This feeder works great. Mick never has to worry about running out of food.
This auto feeder is wonderful. Perfect size, easy, mess free, exactly what we needed.
Not worth the money
This item was very flimsy. I have several grown cats and I already know the lid will be broken off. It would be okay for a kitten Or one cat household.
A little messy
The size of this feeder is ok for a cat and fits well on my feeding station. However, the bowl and the neck where the food dispenses is a little too small. Both need to be wider. The food tends to pile up at the chute and as the cat eats food tends to spill out.