Van Ness Cat Pan Liners
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Basic liner.
- It’s eco-friendly, made from 100% recycled plastic.
- 3-ply, no tear technology you can trust.
- Van Ness Cat Pan Liners make cleaning your cat’s litter box easier than ever before.
- Eliminates the need to clean your cat’s litter pan every time you switch out her litter.
- Great for standard cat litter pans, high sided cat litter pans and enclosed cat litter pans alike.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, 20 count, Unscented$12.38Chewy Price$11.76Autoship Price
- Van Ness Drawstring Cat Pan Liners, Large, 20 count$10.01Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Petmate Litter Scoop with Antimicrobial Protection, Jumbo$2.19Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Van Ness Track-Less Litter Mat$9.19Chewy Price
- Pioneer Pet Big Mouth Litter Scoop, Blue$7.49Chewy Price
- Van Ness High Side Corner Cat Litter Pan, Blue$12.49Chewy Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Premium Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Van Ness Zeolite Air Filter$1.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Zeolite Basic Litter Box Filter, Large$1.39Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.32Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
These liners are thinner than generic plastic grocery bags, and each time I tried a new liner, the very first time my cat used the litterbox her nails tore holes in the bag when covering up her waste. Without a drawstring or similar method of attaching them to the pan, the liners don’t even stay in place when used in an average open-top litterbox. I don’t understand why the company even makes these.
More like Van-mess
These liners are super thin and actually split and spilled the litter back into the box while changing. Back to Fresh Step
Cat Litter Box Liners
The liners did not have draw strings made in them. That makes them a little bit more difficult to use.
I would like to just say that this is a wasteful system in my mind. No liner that acts like a bag is needed when the cat toilet is a bin that collects what falls through, urine and pellets that transform to a sandy form e.g. All you might want is a true liner underneath but even a double lined kitchen paper works if disposed of daily or every few days (depending on if the cat goes to the toilet inside or/and outside). I would suggest to not just buy a bin as shown in the video. Too many pellets or too much sand etc. will get thrown out too fast for sure. Let's all try and cause less waste.
Just this one product
I don't recommend this product. I would highly recommend Chewy to my friends and family..
the recycled plastic bags caught my eye. I am big into saving the environment & the air & ground water.
Worst liners ever
These liners are as thin as tissue paper. My cat scratched through them almost as soon as I placed them in. Absolutely awful and a waste of money.
I purchased 2 new Van Ness large cat litter pans. So, I bought the Van Ness large pan liners as well. The liners are too small and not substantial enough to withstand a cat’s claws. Poor quality.
Cat litter liner
These liners have NO drawstring and if you have a deep litter box will not fit well, they fit length and width but will not fold over the top of the sides so fall into the box constantly.
No ties how do u carry or tie it up
My fault for not reading the info about the bags. But how will you pick up out of the litter box and tie it up!