Van Ness Lightweight Double Plastic Dog & Cat Dish
About This Item
- USFDA food contact approved plastic (safe for pets)
- Convenient lifting handles
- Dishwasher-safe and unbreakable (under normal use)
- Made in the USA
- Eco Ness Safe and Green 20% recycled content!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dogit Double Diner Stainless Steel Dog Bowls, Blue, 2.15-cup$18.09Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Platinum Pets Modern Double Diner Elevated Wide Rimmed Dog & Cat Bowls, Midnight Black, 1.25-cup$17.29Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Outward Hound Port-A-Bowl Pet Bowl, Green, 48-oz$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- IRIS Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls with Airtight Food Storage, Green/Gray, 4-cup$32.34Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Bergan Stack-N-Stor Pet Food Storage, 18-gal$67.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Wubby's Duo Diner Pet Bowls, Blue$11.75Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Vintage Water Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 3.5-cup$11.90Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Bone n' Up for Dinner Non-Slip Tray Placemat, Black$11.06Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 1.5-cup$7.99Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- JW Pet Skid Stop Heavyweight Non-Skid Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 10-cup$5.45Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Green, 1 cup$6.25Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Pet Travel Organizer Kit$44.95Chewy Price$62.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable...||Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Dishwasher-Safe|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1-cup per bowl; 8-oz per bowl||1-cup; 8-oz per bowl||1-cup; 8-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
good quality dish!
I got this dish for my guinea pigs because I needed deeper bowls for their veggies, and this was perfect. It was spacious and fit perfectly in their cage. It’s a good sturdy plastic. I’d definitely recommend. Van-Ness products are typically very fair-priced, this one included.
Lightweight and Doesn't Tip Easily
Great, compact, easy to pick up and fill, and doesn't tip easily.
Got these for my outside ferals. Someone put the scan stickers on the eating part of the dish, not the side or underneath. I’ve tried everything to get the glue off with no success. Not Chewy’s issue, but their supplier (I think). Ordered new ones.
Outside Kitty Dish
These are great for feeding cats outside. Inexpensive, washable with just soap & water.
Cat food bowl
I purchased a dozen of this size food bowl for an animal shelter. Perfect for cats and kittens. Price was just right on a hard to find item. Glad Chewy carries them plus next day delivery.
It didn't work for the foster kitties, so I am using it for my old cat. She gets a new updated water and feed bowl.
Wow, great size for price
I literally bought this for my son as a temporary bowl while his cat was staying with us. It was super cheap and figured I’d only get a couple months is out of it because it was cheap and probably junk, but when I opened it first it’s huge and second it’s super sturdy. I honestly can’t believe this bowl is so affordable. One of the other stores would charge 10x more for it. It’s perfect!!
My dog is going to have puppies so I wanted something cheap so if they break the it’s fine but doesn’t look like they are going to be able to break it I got the small size and it is perfect I will try to update it when they start using it
This dish is too deep for the cats to eat out of. The old style was not as deep and easier for them to get the food out.
These are good for the price. They are very light weight and my kitties can push them around on the floor while trying to eat was the only negative.