Van Ness Pet Food Storage Container
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Seal ensures your pet's food will stay fresh longer with your pets health in mind
- Reduces spoilage due to pests and moisture
- Handle grip on bottom of container for lifting and wheels on large sizes for easy mobility
- Sleek design makes it easy to store in just the right corner
- Made with United States Food and Drug Administration food contact approved plastic and colorant that is safe for your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Pet Food Storage, 50-lb$43.16Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container & Scoop Combo, Navy/Gray$36.99Chewy Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Blue, 1/2 cup$7.99Chewy Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Dispenser, 4-lb$11.29Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Elevated & Mess-Proof Dog Bowls, 7-cup & 9-cup$59.99Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Scoop, Blue, 2 cup$2.24Chewy Price$2.49List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Plus Pet Food Storage, 35-lb$30.79Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Stackable Pet Food Storage, 60-lb$52.95Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Bone Dry Cats Meow Round Polyester Dog & Cat Collapsible Storage Bin, Medium$18.34Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Inscript Treat Jar, 32-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Descript Treat Jar, 32-oz$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||N/A|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
893 Customer Reviews
Scooping a litter box with 2 large cats in the house and not wanting to add to environmental plastic waste on a daily basis, I line this 'food' container with either a 10 gal trash bag or a handled grocery bag and scoop away until full. Because it's good for storing food, this also contains used litter smells. Works great!
cat food storage
This container is a square and takes up a good chunk of the floor. I wanted an airtight and attractive container to keep food fresh. But this is made of thin plastic. The thin top won’t stay shut once you pop out in place. It pops back up. It’s a terrible design for keeping anything airtight with the loose top. The search for a proper container continues.
I bought 2 of these about 4-5 years ago. A 25lb for my dogs and a 10lb for my cats and I have never had any problems outta them! They’re still as airtight as the day I bought them and I’ve never had a problem with bugs getting in or anything like that. 100% would recommend these containers
Not user friendly
You cannot put the food directly in the container as the wheels are inset in the bottom, creating nooks & crannies that trap food. Then its square shape is not conductive to putting the bagged food inside.
This bin has been a lifesaver! With 2 not so little dogs, we have a lot of food to store! At our age, lifting it is not something we look forward to doing! This bin holds plenty of dog food and can EASILY be rolled out to fill the girls feeder!
think about the wheels
I bought three of these containers back in January, and I like them okay. I would just say that when you're thinking of purchasing a rolling container, think about the wheels. The wheel wells on these are molded on the inside, so you can't sit bags of food flat in the container. I use smaller bags of food, so I wanted to be able to put a couple of bags in each container. Two bags fit, but they tilt forward and/or backward because the wheel wells are inside, which is a problem. Some of the other containers have wheels on the outside, which allows for more room inside. Wheels on the outside will also make it easier to clean if you drop food into the container and/or if you empty the bags into the container. The wheels work great! Placement of the wheel wells is just not good.
Great storage container!
This container is sturdy and has a great clasp to open/close it. I saw the other reviews about the difficulty getting loose food out around the wheel wells, so I put my bag in the container. I buy 15 lb bags of food since my dog likes to mix up flavors every so often. So I can also fit 2 smaller bags of food in the same container. Very happy with my purchase.
Like this item
This storage container is perfect for most size bags of dog food (holds 25lbs) and keeps food off the floor in the closet or pantry. The lid stays closed tightly and food doesn't get stale or gotten into by pests or pets. Very convenient how it rolls on the floor and it's easy to fill.
Plastic not durable
Plastic not durable and broke within 6 months at the hinge area. Very disappointed in this product. Hated to throw away something that should have lasted much longer.
It works great
It works really well! I have about 25 lbs worth of hard cat food in it and it's holding up well. My cats have been trying to find a way into it but it's stable enough they can't break into it like when I just had the bag in my room. I can't say much about the wheels since I barely use them, but they worked well when I moved the container into it's current spot. The lid seems to be able to handle a good bit of weight as my 8 lb cat and 6 lb cat are jumping on it all the time and it hasn't buckled at all.