Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-10 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps to kill and repel ticks, fleas, mosquitos, mites (excluding mange mites), lice, biting flies and sand flies.
- Formulated to protect your BFF from pests for up to 1 month!
- Helps prevent all flea stages from developing.
- Waterproof solution dries quickly and isn’t greasy like other flea and tick treatments.
- Available in other sizes (sold separately) so mutts and dogs from all breeds can get the protection they need.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.17Chewy Price$49.99List Price$38.16Autoship Price
- NextStar Fast Acting Flea & Tick Treatment Small Dog 5-22 lbs, 3 doses$37.36Chewy Price$44.99List Price$35.49Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs, 30 Soft Chews$56.98Chewy Price$51.42Autoship Price
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 6 treatments(6-Month Protection)$26.16Chewy Price$49.99List Price$24.85Autoship Price
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 2-25 lbs, 12 Tablets$60.89Chewy Price$62.99List Price$57.85Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%....|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
I have been using Vectra3D on both my Puggle and my Chihuahua for the last 3 yrs and we have a very sandy flea infested yard and I never see fleas or ticks on my girls. I am very happy with this product and the price is worth it. I will continue to buy this product. Thanks.
Did not work for fleas
I had heard good things about this medication, but it did NOT work for my 8 lb. senior dog. I had hopes that it would take a few days to kick in, but the fleas just got worse. I let this go on for 2 weeks but I ended up needing to get a chewable from my vet that knocked the fleas out within 24 hours.
I purchased this product for my small dogs. The first couple times it seemed to work ok, but the last two times it is not holding up. They still have fleas on them so I am not impressed and will switch to something else.
Awesome non oily flea/tic control
I have been using Vectra 3D for about 3yrs it is awesome WHEN applied as the directions say!!!! You must part the fur and apply it to the skin NOT smearing it on the fur! And to treat your yard for fleas and tics too I use Spectracides flea tic and Grub control pellets on my yard it is extremely safe and works wonders on the fleas/tics/grubs and allll bugs This Vectra is awesome it also takes in mind the smaller dogs so I’m not putting on the same amount a 30pound dog would use. My little guy is 8 pounds and all the others have too large of a span of pounds. IT WORKS on discouraging mosquitoes from biting too and while I hold him they don’t even come near me too ;) I found a tic on my pant leg so I put it in a pill container with an empty upside down squirt bottle of Vectra and the tic actually died fast the fumes !!!! It’s wonderful my dog has seizures and this is the ONLY product safe for him to use as per his vet THANK YOU Vectra 3D we love you and wow it dries fast with noooo oily residue like the others
DO NOT USE
Horrible side effects. My poor dog was so agitated & running around after the application of this product. She’s limping now & my kids are freaked out over her behavior.
Vectra flea and tick medicine
Very good product. Has protected my dog very well against fleas and ticks. Other medications made him feel lethargic the following day, but usually he doesn't have any reaction to the Vectra.
I’ve been applying this on my puppy for a few months already and it doesn’t work. I wouldn’t recommend this product. Waste of money.
Awesome for fleas
I had adult fleas on my little dog. I bathed her and flea combed her everyday and once I got this stuff they just disappeared. Very happy with the product and packaging. I bought a different brand of flea preventative and it wasn't even touching the fleas but this stuff did the trick.
Still finding ticks
It hasn’t kept my little dog tick free, so now I’m stuck with six months worth of a useless product.
Get rid of fleas
Used by my friend for her labs, I decided to purchase for my dogs, while living in Florida. They arrived in a few days. Got what I expected. Price was competitive.