Help protect your canine companion from pesky pests with the strength of Vectra Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra-Small Dogs (5-10 pounds). This waterproof topical solution is formulated to provide your pup with up to one month of protection by killing and repelling fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and sand flies, mites (excluding mange mites) and a variety of ticks including brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, deer ticks, gulf coast ticks and lone star ticks! But that’s not all—Vectra can also help decrease flea feeding in just five minutes and help kill fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis, also known as hot spots, which can result in itching and discomfort. It’s also quick-drying, non-greasy and comes in a tube for easy application. Vectra Flea & Tick Treatment is available in other sizes based on body weight (sold separately), so dogs from all barks of life can get the protection they need and deserve!
- Helps to kill and repel ticks, fleas, mosquitos, mites (excluding mange mites), lice, biting flies and sand flies.
- Formulated to protect your BFF from pests for up to 1 month!
- Helps prevent all flea stages from developing.
- Waterproof solution dries quickly and isn’t greasy like other flea and tick treatments.
- Available in other sizes (sold separately) so mutts and dogs from all breeds can get the protection they need.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on cats
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Vectra