Venison Joe's Hickory Smoked Beef Hooves Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- 100% all-natural, smoked USDA beef hooves for long-lasting chewing and delicious flavor.
- The flavor comes from smoking with real hickory wood, with zero artificial flavors, chemicals or artificial ingredients.
- Longer lasting gnawing action satisfies dogs’ natural chewing instincts and helps beat boredom.
- Smoked in restaurant-quality smokers with actual wood so they’re irresistible for dogs of all sizes.
- Proudly made in the USA with never any fillers, artificial preservatives or synthetic ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GoGo Pet Products All Beef Value Pack Dog Treats, 1.7-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Nandi Nguni Beef Tendon Chews Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Tripe Twists 9 - 10" Dog Treats, 20 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 4 - 5" Beef Tripe Twists Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$23.74Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.55Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Mini Muncher Variety Pack Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6 count$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Mega Muncher Variety Pack Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5 count$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Crunchy Ears Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Dog Treats, 10 count$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Country Kitchen Stuffed Hooves Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treat, 2 count$6.48Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.16Autoship Price
- Country Kitchen Pork Femurs Dog Treat, 2 count$8.54Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Barking Buddha Peanut Butter Beef Cheek Slice Dog Treats, 5-6-in$2.62Chewy Price$2.49Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Chicken-Wrapped Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 8 count$8.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Twists Chicken Grain-Free Dog Treats, 50 count$10.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||USA Beef Hoof.||Beef Hoof||Beef Hooves, Pork, Chicken...||Beef Hooves, Salmon, Chicken...||Beef Hoof|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Horrible don’t waste your time , super thin and breaks apart easily
Better than beef!
My Frenchton much prefers these smoked deer hooves over beef hooves, big time!
Doggos say Yummy!
So having not purchased hooves in years because our older dogs were no longer interested, new pup needed some. Bought these because they are hickory smoked and not only does the pup love them, but the old gal is chewing again! Went through all three already so back for more.
I can't figure this out, but the hooves in the 10-pack are totally different from the hooves in the 3-pack. The 10-pack has been out of stock for quite some time, so I've been ordering the 3-pack. But they are individually wrapped with plastic, which is annoying. And they are all yellow (no mixed colors), and VERY thin. These hooves are the only things my dogs don't devour, so they chew them every night. But with the hooves in the three-pack, I have to watch them super carefully and take away all the little broken pieces. That rarely happens with the hooves in the10-pack. Super frustrated that they are not the same but are advertised as if they are.
My hoofie-loving dog is not interested
I was excited to get my 65# aggressive chewer some new hoofies that would not splinter, because he absolutely loves cow hooves. After he ignored these, I tempted him by smearing almond butter inside one. He licked that out, chewed briefly (I picked up some splinters) and then ignored them. Positive about these is that they are thick enough to take his jaws on them without them cracking into pieces -- they are large and thick. There is no bad smell, but I don't mind some stink. I thought I would be able to smell the hickory smoking but couldn't. So -- does Chewy sell ANY tough, smelly -- but not gagging-on-cow-poop-and-pee-smelly -- hooves that do not splinter?? I read all the reviews, and these are pricier but worth it if they had solved it for me. They are not worth it if he won't chew them.
Do not buy
Vension Joe's hoove was very thick and good quality, but not any more. Really thin and cheap. But price is is high. Not worthy. It looks worse than any other cheaper one.
My dogs absolutely love them. They have no bad odor. It keeps my dogs busy when it comes to chewing things and it helps keep there teeth clean.
Great Beef Hooves
These are good for large and small dogs. Dogs of any size would probably enjoy these hooves.
best hooves out there
My dogs absolutely love hooves and these have been the best. After trying many different products, these ones seem to be the only ones that don’t crack into a bunch of small pieces. Although they are super stinky, they last such a long time with my super chewers!
My dog loves
These hoofs are great! They don’t smell horribly like pee like the ones you can get at the pet store, these smell like beef jerky. My dog loves them and one can entertain him for about a half hour.