Venison Joe's Split Elk Antler Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Antler splits stuffed with flavorful marrow for immediate satisfaction.
- Antlers are less likely to split or chip like other bones, making them a safer chew that you and your pup can feel good about.
- Mess-free chews feature no odor, fat or greasy mess for you to clean up.
- Each antler contains a variety of nutrients including calcium, zinc, manganese and potassium for tartar control.
- No two antlers are the same, so your dog will feel like she's getting something new every time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prairie Dog Whole Deer Antler Dog Chews, 10.5 - 11.5 in$30.30Chewy Price$45.98List Price$28.79Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Jumbo Split Elk Antler Dog Treats$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew$14.20Chewy Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Small Dog Treats, 4ct$10.21Chewy Price$9.70Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Large Antler Dog Treats, 2-lbs$79.95Chewy Price$75.95Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Medium Whole Dog Chew Treat$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 10-12" Elk Antler Dog Treat$43.95Chewy Price$41.75Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers XX-Large Split Dog Chew Treat$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers X-Large Split Dog Chew Treat$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Large Split Dog Chew Treat$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Medium Split Dog Chew Treat$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler||Deer Antler|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Meat, Venison|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Picky puppy approved
I have a picky little terrier puppy with a short attention span. This little antler is one of her favorite toys. I bought the split antler because I thought a whole antler might be too hard on her teeth. Maybe the split antler is TOO soft, because she had this sucker hollowed out within half an hour. She continued to scrape even more of the marrow out over the next couple of days. Even with the marrow hollowed out, she still carries this around and plays with it. Next time I'll order a whole antler to see if it holds up longer, but I also wouldn't hesitate to order the split antler again because she does enjoy it so much and still uses it even after the marrow is gone.
Small is smaaalll
Are you kidding me? The small is VERY small. It wasn't even split in half, so maybe I got 1/3rd of the antler. Never again!
Grabbed his treat
He immediately grabbed it from my hand and never stopped chewing.
maybe it’s good
i’ve left it in her little house for the past few weeks she looked at it for about one week then licked it a few times. one day she did chew on a little but nothing since. she has chewed on this type of product before not sure why she doesn’t like it. it’s a lot smaller than you would think too
Great buy for doxie
My doxie absolutely loves this thing. The smaller size is her favorite. She carries it around, buries it in the couch and still loves it even once the marrow is gone. Purchased more for her Xmas stocking.
Jokes on me!
So tiny I actually laughed, and then I remembered the price I paid and got sad
My Aussie mix loves this bone. He is 12 yrs old. He needed a new one. He can get pieces off anf those I throw away. He has always had elk antlers and some of his teeth are worn down but no vet had been worried! This is a good buy!
My dog loved this!
Brinkley had been wearing a cone due to a foot injury and I thought this would be a fun treat now that he was free again. He was so happy!